Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

what are you up to this weekend? 1/11-1/12

Posted by on Jan. 11, 2014 at 11:24 AM
  • 15 Replies

have a nice weekend

by on Jan. 11, 2014 at 11:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pinkcoffeecup
by Silver Member on Jan. 11, 2014 at 1:37 PM

Got a pot roast in the crock for dinner.  Hopefully that will be 2-3 meals.  Not doing much today.  Gotta do a little cleaning around the house.  Did my Swag Bucks goal for the day.  Got 2515 in bucks.  I only been doing it a week.  Saving up for a 50$ Walmart certificate. 

Stacie03
by Silver Member on Jan. 11, 2014 at 2:43 PM

Not a whole lot going on this weekend.  I am making DF take this darn Christmas tree out when he gets home or there's no dinner for him! I have been waiting all week for him to do it.  Kids are at Grandma's playing for a while, one more load of laundry to fold and then I'm caught up again.  Yay! 

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Jan. 11, 2014 at 2:50 PM

dinner made nice and easy! :)

that is great on the SB!! I wish they would have sales on the gc! I'm saving for paypal.

how's the weather there today?

Quoting pinkcoffeecup:

Got a pot roast in the crock for dinner.  Hopefully that will be 2-3 meals.  Not doing much today.  Gotta do a little cleaning around the house.  Did my Swag Bucks goal for the day.  Got 2515 in bucks.  I only been doing it a week.  Saving up for a 50$ Walmart certificate. 

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Jan. 11, 2014 at 2:51 PM

I hope he will help with the tree...I'm sure he will when you tell him no dinner lol. :P

Does grandma live nearby?

Quoting Stacie03:

Not a whole lot going on this weekend.  I am making DF take this darn Christmas tree out when he gets home or there's no dinner for him! I have been waiting all week for him to do it.  Kids are at Grandma's playing for a while, one more load of laundry to fold and then I'm caught up again.  Yay! 

Stacie03
by Silver Member on Jan. 11, 2014 at 2:55 PM

All he needs to do is take the darn thing out the door, it is all ready to go!  He's been putting it off because of a small (hehe) 3ft drift on the back deck where he wants to drag it out. Its been raining all day and the drift is gone!  Hooray! 

Grandma is about 15mins away so pretty close.  The kids are still tired of being cooped up at home since just before Christmas and then with the almost extra week off from school they need a change of scenery.  

Quoting aneela:

I hope he will help with the tree...I'm sure he will when you tell him no dinner lol. :P

Does grandma live nearby?

Quoting Stacie03:

pinkcoffeecup
by Silver Member on Jan. 11, 2014 at 3:33 PM

It's 30 degrees right now.  Compared to 15 below early in the week.  I'll take this.  Of course the snow is melting.  We got water all over.  That is half frozen.

Quoting aneela:

dinner made nice and easy! :)

that is great on the SB!! I wish they would have sales on the gc! I'm saving for paypal.

how's the weather there today?

Quoting pinkcoffeecup:

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Jan. 11, 2014 at 3:39 PM

oh wow lol well he better get it out then :P

that is so nice that she is nearby to help with the kids!

Quoting Stacie03:

All he needs to do is take the darn thing out the door, it is all ready to go!  He's been putting it off because of a small (hehe) 3ft drift on the back deck where he wants to drag it out. Its been raining all day and the drift is gone!  Hooray! 

Grandma is about 15mins away so pretty close.  The kids are still tired of being cooped up at home since just before Christmas and then with the almost extra week off from school they need a change of scenery.  

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Jan. 11, 2014 at 3:40 PM

the slow warm up. sorry about the water. hope it isn't damaging anything.

Quoting pinkcoffeecup:

It's 30 degrees right now.  Compared to 15 below early in the week.  I'll take this.  Of course the snow is melting.  We got water all over.  That is half frozen.

zboys
by New Member on Jan. 11, 2014 at 3:58 PM

Have to iron my son's shirt.  Later he, my oldest and his fiancee will be loading the car to move dear son back up to NAU for the semester.  Tomorrow it will just be me and the dogs again. 

sweetspice03
by Bronze Member on Jan. 11, 2014 at 3:58 PM

It's raining, and I've been sick (worst reflux episode of my life), so dd and I are just staying indoors today.  I might go to church tomorrow if I'm feeling better.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)