Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

got stuck in Washington.

Posted by on Jan. 12, 2014 at 2:24 PM
  • 23 Replies
The pass is closed on and off so taking another day with the family.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 12, 2014 at 2:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RosePetalTears
by Silver Member on Jan. 12, 2014 at 2:25 PM
1 mom liked this

have fun!

Mommy4-27-08
by Member on Jan. 12, 2014 at 2:26 PM
We live right by the pass and it is some crazy weather going on. We are having crazy windstorms right now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeachLifeMama
by Beachy on Jan. 12, 2014 at 2:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Enjoy
DawnPratt23
by Dawn on Jan. 12, 2014 at 2:31 PM
thank you. We saw the light house yesterday. Boys got sick, feeling better now.

Quoting RosePetalTears:

have fun!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Allebas
by Member on Jan. 12, 2014 at 2:32 PM

Interesting! I live in Seattle, WA! My stepdad and mom left yesterday for Arizona! They called me today, and did not mention anything about the passes. I guess they are fine. My mom also has 4-wheel drive, so that is always a huge plus in the passes in the winter!

DawnPratt23
by Dawn on Jan. 12, 2014 at 2:35 PM
Im not used to the weather. Taking portland route tomorrow. Cant stay up here past tomorrow, gotta get home.

Quoting Mommy4-27-08: We live right by the pass and it is some crazy weather going on. We are having crazy windstorms right now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DawnPratt23
by Dawn on Jan. 12, 2014 at 2:40 PM
I90 was closed/open, I have an all wheel. Im in lynwood and would normally take I90 over snoqualmie which is stop and go.

Quoting Allebas:

Interesting! I live in Seattle, WA! My stepdad and mom left yesterday for Arizona! They called me today, and did not mention anything about the passes. I guess they are fine. My mom also has 4-wheel drive, so that is always a huge plus in the passes in the winter!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Allebas
by Member on Jan. 12, 2014 at 2:42 PM

Oh!! WOW!! That does not sound like fun at all! I have no idea which way they go when they drive to Arizona. They have gone to Arizona every winter for a couple of years now, and have never had problems with the passes. 

Quoting DawnPratt23: I90 was closed/open, I have an all wheel. Im in lynwood and would normally take I90 over snoqualmie which is stop and go.

Quoting Allebas:

DawnPratt23
by Dawn on Jan. 12, 2014 at 2:45 PM
Had to stay in Cle elem the other night because it was late and getting slippery.

Quoting Allebas:

Oh!! WOW!! That does not sound like fun at all! I have no idea which way they go when they drive to Arizona. They have gone to Arizona every winter for a couple of years now, and have never had problems with the passes. 

Quoting DawnPratt23: I90 was closed/open, I have an all wheel. Im in lynwood and would normally take I90 over snoqualmie which is stop and go.

Quoting Allebas:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Allebas
by Member on Jan. 12, 2014 at 2:48 PM
1 mom liked this

YIKES! Glad you guys were smart and didn't attempt to drive and possibly get hurt or killed out there! I have seen a lot of stupid ppl out on the roads drive like the roads had no snow or ice on them and they ended up crashing their cars!! I will not drive in the snow or ice unless I am driving my mom's 4-wheel drive! That thing is amazing! It does not slip or slide at all, and that is going up hills and down hills! Of course, I still drive at least 5-10 mph below the posted speed limit just to be on the safe side. 

Quoting DawnPratt23: Had to stay in Cle elem the other night because it was late and getting slippery.

Quoting Allebas:

Quoting Allebas:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN