Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

Estate Sale Find!

Posted by on Jan. 12, 2014 at 4:05 PM
  • 13 Replies
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

A beautiful no imperfections Waterford candy dish ? I think that it's for candy. It was marked 20$ but everything was half off. So ten bucks for a nice piece.
by on Jan. 12, 2014 at 4:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
VinVanMom
by Member on Jan. 12, 2014 at 4:05 PM

Mobile Photo

Pics looked cracked how weird
Anniea90
by Bronze Member on Jan. 12, 2014 at 5:01 PM
1 mom liked this

very nice!

mikesmom65270
by Helen on Jan. 12, 2014 at 5:03 PM

Nice!

godsgirl26
by Member on Jan. 12, 2014 at 5:11 PM

Quoting mikesmom65270:

Nice!

♥♥I Has Dreams♥♥

BeachLifeMama
by Beachy on Jan. 12, 2014 at 6:12 PM
Pretty nice
pinkcoffeecup
by Silver Member on Jan. 12, 2014 at 6:44 PM

Nice dish. I got a really nice cake plate with a pedestal.  It had some really nice spring time pattern on it. Got it at a church rummage.  They had 5$ on it. It was in mint condition.  I snatched it up.  Went online later to look it up.  Based on the name on the bottom.  Found out that plate was worth over 50$ brand new.  Nothing against old ladies. But it seems old ladies at church rummages don't know  how to price things. They always under price stuff.   Same church has a rummage every Labor Day weekend while this flee market fair is going on.  We went one year.  They had a Krups espresso maker there marked 2$.  In almost new condition.  I snatch it up quickly.  Put it with the stuff I was buying.  When I went to pay.  This old ladie cashier asks do I know what that is.  I said yeah a Espresso maker.  Huh?  Italian coffee but makes cappaccino also.  I said you sure you want 2$ for that? Yeah that's what's marked on it.  Ok.  I paid  for my things.  I told them this is a Krups brand.  They are very expensive like 150$ in the stores.  This was in mint condition.  Said you could of easily gotten 10 or so dollars for it.  That if it was marked that high.  I'd of still bought it.  The one lady said well then I guess you got yourself a deal.   That's why I like shopping at church rummages. They always mark things real low. 

specialwingz
by Corey on Jan. 12, 2014 at 9:41 PM

Waterford???  Wow!  What a find, indeed!!

AzariahsMother
by on Jan. 13, 2014 at 12:28 AM
Nice
DawnPratt23
by Dawn on Jan. 13, 2014 at 12:44 AM
Nice dish.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Jan. 13, 2014 at 9:51 AM

that's a nice deal and dish!

Come join me at Serious Coupon Swappers.
http://www.cafemom.com/group/seriouscouponswappers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)