Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do you make stuff that you would like to swap with other moms for stuff they make?

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:15 AM
  • 4 Replies

Was just wondering if any ladies in the group make things and might be interested in doing swaps of their items.

If so...what kinds of things do you make?

I can make a list with names and put the items next to the usernames and then you can easily see and then contact each other?

You can include some photos of the items you make as well.

What do you think?

by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mybratsmom
by Silver Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:49 AM
Hmmmm...ya. I think that would be neat. I have a little bit of everything in my online site - if this goes any further is be happy to trade links/pages.
aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:59 AM

sounds good. what kind of items? just to have an idea. if we get a few more...then id make the list and start adding info in.

Quoting mybratsmom: Hmmmm...ya. I think that would be neat. I have a little bit of everything in my online site - if this goes any further is be happy to trade links/pages.

Come join me at Serious Coupon Swappers.
http://www.cafemom.com/group/seriouscouponswappers

mybratsmom
by Silver Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Signs, tumblers, tshirts - stuff that is etched or vinyled. Hoping to add custom wood designs shortly!!

Quoting aneela:

sounds good. what kind of items? just to have an idea. if we get a few more...then id make the list and start adding info in.

Quoting mybratsmom: Hmmmm...ya. I think that would be neat. I have a little bit of everything in my online site - if this goes any further is be happy to trade links/pages.

mybratsmom
by Silver Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:04 PM
Signs, tumblers, tshirts - stuff that is etched or vinyled. Hoping to add custom wood designs shortly!!

Quoting aneela:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)