Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

where do you get your coupons?

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 1:01 PM
  • 15 Replies

Poll

Question: Where do you get your coupons?

Options:

I buy a sunday paper(s)

I get a paper(s) for free

I print online

Both paper and online

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 16

View Results

If you BUY a paper, how many do you buy each week?

If you get for FREE, how many do you get each week?

If you PRINT, how many computers do you print from?

by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 1:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BeachLifeMama
by Beachy on Jan. 22, 2014 at 1:21 PM
All the above. I only buy Sunday newspapers if the inserts are good. My mom and aunt save their coupons they receive in the mail for me. I also print coupons online or use my mobile coupons.
aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Jan. 22, 2014 at 1:28 PM

I currently print right now lol...cause the papers have been sold out when I go to get one and it is really frustrating.

Amanda471
by Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 3:16 PM

My hubby buys a paper, I print the ones I need off Coupons.com, we get inserts from my mom-in-law, and some people at my husband's job who get the paper but don't coupon pass them onto us. :)

katiebug840204
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 3:30 PM
What are the best websites to print them off? I finally have a printer so I can print them off!
pixiemg1
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 3:36 PM

I print all my coupons online.  I use the computers at work to print. S o if there is a really good one I will use as many computers in the office as I can. 

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Jan. 22, 2014 at 5:01 PM

i use coupons.com or the coupons off swagbucks. they are almost all the same ones. sometimes redplum.com too

Quoting katiebug840204: What are the best websites to print them off? I finally have a printer so I can print them off!

Come check out  Serious Coupon Swappers for swapping, friendship and chat.
http://www.cafemom.com/group/seriouscouponswappers

katiebug840204
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 5:02 PM
Well I tried to but my computer is acting dumb and won't print them. It's time for a new laptop.

Quoting aneela:

i use coupons.com or the coupons off swagbucks. they are almost all the same ones. sometimes redplum.com too

Quoting katiebug840204: What are the best websites to print them off? I finally have a printer so I can print them off!

rmp
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 5:03 PM

I buy  2 or 3 sunday papers. My neighbor gives me her sunday paper. I print from coupon.com  and Target Web coupons. 

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Jan. 22, 2014 at 5:07 PM

oh no...well thats too bad sorry

Quoting katiebug840204: Well I tried to but my computer is acting dumb and won't print them. It's time for a new laptop.
momrocks2000
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 4:54 PM

I buy Sunday newspaper (1) if I can swing it.  If its an amazing insert(s), then I'll buy 2 to 4 papers. 

Then I locate coupons online, and print.  I also do APPS, and mobile coupons too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)