Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

check out Zoombucks...can cash out for PayPal and more...

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 5:15 PM
  • 17 Replies

Hi ladies

There is another site that is similar to swagbucks. It is called Zoombucks.

They offer Paypal cash out at $5 for 575 Zoombucks ZB, $3 Amazon and lots and lots more.

They have some of the same ways like on SB to earn:

videos, surveys, free special offers and games etc

If you wanna check it you and don't mind using my referral link here it is:

http://www.zoombucks.com/index.php?ref=aneela

Thanks for your consideration!

by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 5:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
carebear10993
by Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 11:24 PM

How long hae you been a member? Have you ever checked out? If so how long did it take to get the cash? Sorry just wondering before I sign up.

carebear10993
by Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 11:30 PM

How long hae you been a member? Have you ever checked out? If so how long did it take to get the cash? Sorry just wondering before I sign up.

mybratsmom
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 6:36 AM
Ditto!!

Quoting carebear10993:

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Jan. 23, 2014 at 10:32 AM

im actually new to it too so im still working on getting enough to cash out...i do more SB lol...since I find more easy offers there. i will update when i do my 1st cash out though. i cashed out on Bing already though...i got my reward in less than 24 hours. Bing I just log in for about 5 mins a day...do the searches and log out and that's it.

BING Rewards....you can cash out for gift cards (amazon, starbucks, swagbucks and more)

Quoting carebear10993:

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Jan. 23, 2014 at 10:32 AM

im actually new to it too so im still working on getting enough to cash out...i do more SB lol...since I find more easy offers there. i will update when i do my 1st cash out though. i cashed out on Bing already though...i got my reward in less than 24 hours. Bing I just log in for about 5 mins a day...do the searches and log out and that's it.

BING Rewards....you can cash out for gift cards (amazon, starbucks, swagbucks and more)

Quoting mybratsmom: Ditto!!

Quoting carebear10993:

specialwingz
by Corey on Jan. 23, 2014 at 10:46 AM

Interesting.  Just might have to check it out.  TFS.  =)

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Jan. 23, 2014 at 10:47 AM

for me it's a lot slower to earn ZB than say SB...but every little bit helps esp if I can cash it out for PayPal cash...so I'm on there :)

Quoting specialwingz:

specialwingz
by Corey on Jan. 23, 2014 at 11:58 AM

The PayPal is what catches my eye on this one!  =)

Quoting aneela:

for me it's a lot slower to earn ZB than say SB...but every little bit helps esp if I can cash it out for PayPal cash...so I'm on there :)

Quoting specialwingz:

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Jan. 23, 2014 at 12:02 PM

yep lol im all about the paypal and amazon cash outs...paypal i can put towards bills and amazon for gifts later in the year for christmas

are you doing Bing already?

Quoting specialwingz:

The PayPal is what catches my eye on this one!  =)

mybratsmom
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 2:12 PM
What's Bing??

I don't think I'm one to turn down money...

Quoting aneela:

im
actually new to it too so im still working on getting enough to cash
out...i do more SB lol...since I find more easy offers there. i will update when i do my 1st cash out though. i
cashed out on Bing already though...i got my reward in less than 24
hours. Bing I just log in for about 5 mins a day...do the searches and
log out and that's it.

Quoting mybratsmom: Ditto!!

Quoting carebear10993:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)