Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

All Natural, Eco-friendly products are the way to go these days? Agree?

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:42 AM
  • 2 Replies

Hi everyone!

I was just wondering what peoples thoughts are on green products.  I have always wanted to use them but could never find any in stores, they would either be crazy expensive or not have any selection.  A month ago or so I stumbled upon this amazing company.  There were over 350 products to choose from and so reasonably priced. It is also an online company so all my orders either come to my door or the mail box. So convenient. I was even more excited when they had more than just cleaning products, there is so much more. Nutrition, weight management, skin care, makeup, snacks, pharmaceuticals, personal use like shampoo etc. and even some pet supplies. Every year they are making more products too! I cant wait to share this with you! Very generous commissions and bonuses, great monthly incentives (this month is a Kindle HDX Fire!) I cant wait to work my way up and make this a full time stay at home business! 

by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
MommyJill87
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:55 AM
I just make my own.
Rossay
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 1:05 AM

i have a green technology business with great products: Laundrypure eliminates need for detergent, bleach, or fabric softner, uses only cold water, clothes dry 30% faster and its not abrasive or leaves permanant residue behind like laundry soap ;) also have alkaline water machines, air purifiers that sanitizer surfaces and can sanitizer up to 3000 sqft. There are nutriceuticals as well that I use ( I have Lupus and suffer from over active immune system, and joint pain and swelling sometimes rendering me unable to walk, or pick up things. Since i started using the suppliments, I have no pain and other bodily functions have improved significantly!). Green is definitely the way to go.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)