Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

My husband surprised me!

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:47 PM
  • 21 Replies

Mobile Photo

With a big score of mark downs! All this was less than $12.50! Thanks to the Smith's app he had coupons for everything and since it was all marked down it was such a great deal! We love the simple truth brand and buy it all the time so I was really excited! Just had to share! :)
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AspensMama1537
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:49 PM
1 mom liked this
In case you cant tell its:
6 boxes of granola
5 bags of chips
3 bags of coffee pods
2 bags of popcorn
e.sugarbaby
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:09 PM

wow! YAY!

momrocks2000
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:14 PM

Nice job mama's DH, "Impressive" !!! I'd love granola.  Wow, $12.50...great deals!  I'm going to look up this brand, find out if we have stores which carry it, and try to replicate the coupon dealy !  YEAH !!

AspensMama1537
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Kroger stores carry it. I love that it is free from most junk! They are coming out with more and more products. I love it!

http://www.simpletruth.com/

Quoting momrocks2000:

Nice job mama's DH, "Impressive" !!! I'd love granola.  Wow, $12.50...great deals!  I'm going to look up this brand, find out if we have stores which carry it, and try to replicate the coupon dealy !  YEAH !!

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:47 PM

way to go that is super

.Skittles.
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:48 PM

Looks like I need to take a trip to Kroger :)

Quoting AspensMama1537: Kroger stores carry it. I love that it is free from most junk! They are coming out with more and more products. I love it!

Quoting momrocks2000:

RonaH
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:00 PM

I would be excited too! lol Congrats!

momrocks2000
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:43 PM

Kroger's, none in my area :/ , although I'll look around, we have a variety of stores in the area...someone is bound to carry this brand, and thank you for the brand website,,,i'll check there.  I take it, your DH used the Kroger store APP to get the coupons (?).  I just love granola with yogart, one of my favoriate snack items, healthier than eating salty chips (my vice). 

Quoting AspensMama1537: Kroger stores carry it. I love that it is free from most junk! They are coming out with more and more products. I love it!

Quoting momrocks2000:

BeachLifeMama
by Dawn on Feb. 6, 2014 at 9:15 AM
Sweet!
specialwingz
by Corey on Feb. 6, 2014 at 11:21 AM
1 mom liked this

You've trained DH well.  LOL.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)