Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

Sale on gdiapers! Rare!

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 2:19 AM
  • 7 Replies

I found g diapers on sale!!! Got 10 for my stash just in time as she's needing a larger size. Single diapers 13.99 ea in cute colors. If you get a bundle of 6 they're about 11$ ea!! So great price on these since they usually run 16-29$ anyway great for those who cloth diaper also a good frugal alternative to disposables . 

Can an someone make the link clicky? 

http://www.zulily.com/invite/sbuchanan3872/e/gdiapers-66961.html?tid=social_email_ipad_shareviaicon_na_modal_acae0587a401bcde82f38084230c944f&eid=66961 

by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 2:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
NewMamaBoo
by Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 8:54 AM

I thought this group was for posting deals? 

katherinemcp
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 11:11 AM
1 mom liked this
That's a good price for gdiapers! Did they have the cloth inserts too? I like to use them as liners for my pocket dipes. (:
( also sometimes this group moves a little bit slow).
NewMamaBoo
by Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 11:57 AM

Yep they have the cloth lines I got 12 of them. I got a msg from group admin telling me not to advertise! So I'm just confused about the group. Being frugal I like to know about good deals and I thought cloth diaper sale was a perfect thing to share with moms. It's not like I work at zulily or something. Anyway hopefully it's a good price for you. And let your friends who'd use them know because they do timed events so I think it's less than 24 hrs now

Quoting katherinemcp: That's a good price for gdiapers! Did they have the cloth inserts too? I like to use them as liners for my pocket dipes. (:

Rossay
by New Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 12:01 PM

right! same thing happened to me when i posted a deal. how aer you going to help be frugal if you can't even talk about money saving things on here?

Quoting NewMamaBoo:

Yep they have the cloth lines I got 12 of them. I got a msg from group admin telling me not to advertise! So I'm just confused about the group. Being frugal I like to know about good deals and I thought cloth diaper sale was a perfect thing to share with moms. It's not like I work at zulily or something. Anyway hopefully it's a good price for you. And let your friends who'd use them know because they do timed events so I think it's less than 24 hrs now

Quoting katherinemcp: That's a good price for gdiapers! Did they have the cloth inserts too? I like to use them as liners for my pocket dipes. (:

katherinemcp
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 12:10 PM
I think its probably because zullily links can be a referral link to earn discounts from. I think the marketplace (its part of this group) might be where that can be posted, I'm not sure. (: but thanks for the heads up!

Quoting NewMamaBoo:

LimeTree
by New Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 3:17 PM
Good to know as I was about to share a deal on here. Ha. Seems ridiculous.

Quoting Rossay:

right! same thing happened to me when i posted a deal. how aer you going to help be frugal if you can't even talk about money saving things on here?

Quoting NewMamaBoo:

NewMamaBoo
by Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 7:42 PM

Maybe. I'd think it would be perfect if I did get a discount for sharing discounts! Frugal for everyone! 

Quoting katherinemcp: I think its probably because zullily links can be a referral link to earn discounts from. I think the marketplace (its part of this group) might be where that can be posted, I'm not sure. (: but thanks for the heads up!

Quoting NewMamaBoo:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)