Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

Now I'm going to scream. Dang credit union

Posted by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 7:26 AM
  • 11 Replies

Dh gets his disability check deposited 4th Wednesday of the month.  Today his money is in our account.  I always pay up all the bills top of the morning.  I log in to the credit union online.  Go to bill pay.  None of my accounts are there. I thought Ok a computer issue. I got to reset up my accounts.  Well I start entering the 1st bill account I want to pay. Do the address account number etc. Hit save.  It won't enter.  So 7am the credit union 800 number is open.  I'll call just before I got to leave for work. See what is up.  I don't spend any money till all the bills are paid.  When I logged into our account.  No message came up that says they are having problems with the bill paying.  What they are doing to resolve it.

by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 7:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Feb. 26, 2014 at 7:43 AM

Maybe they're doing some maintenance or maybe the site needs some maintenance.  It happens.

pinkcoffeecup
by Silver Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 8:16 AM

I just got off the phone with the credit union. The woman who tried helping me. Don't know what is up. 8am or so I leave for work. She said can I call back at 7:30am.  A person more experienced with the bill pay thing will be in.  If I wait till I get home from work. They will be closed.   I said I paid bills last month no problems.  So not sure when the bill pay thing went down for me.   I hadn't looked at that till when it was time to pay the next months bills.  I don't even know if I'll have it resolved before I leave for work.   So that I can pay bills later. 

Quoting michiganmom116:

Maybe they're doing some maintenance or maybe the site needs some maintenance.  It happens.

scorpiobabes
by Bronze Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 8:33 AM

Can't you go to your creditors and pay from their site? I do that because our bank's bill pay is a PITA.

Quoting pinkcoffeecup:

I just got off the phone with the credit union. The woman who tried helping me. Don't know what is up. 8am or so I leave for work. She said can I call back at 7:30am.  A person more experienced with the bill pay thing will be in.  If I wait till I get home from work. They will be closed.   I said I paid bills last month no problems.  So not sure when the bill pay thing went down for me.   I hadn't looked at that till when it was time to pay the next months bills.  I don't even know if I'll have it resolved before I leave for work.   So that I can pay bills later. 

Quoting michiganmom116:

Serabeth06
by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 8:36 AM

That sucks, but can't you just pay the bills directly to the company? I never use the online bill pay. The only thing the credit union does is auto-draft what I owe them, credit card and car payment.

pinkcoffeecup
by Silver Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 9:03 AM
1 mom liked this

All is resolved.  The service got stuck in some loop.  All my bills are there. I just paid them.  Now the stress is over.

Quoting Serabeth06:

That sucks, but can't you just pay the bills directly to the company? I never use the online bill pay. The only thing the credit union does is auto-draft what I owe them, credit card and car payment.

KenzieQsMommy
by Heather on Feb. 26, 2014 at 9:03 AM
Aww bummer! I've never done the bill pay thing. I just pay the companies.
Serabeth06
by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 9:06 AM

My credit union had an issue with their site yesterday, too. I couldn't log in to check online banking, it just kept saying "Website unavailable." xD So I get the frustration. I had to stop at an ATM just to check my account. Waste of gas.

Quoting pinkcoffeecup:

All is resolved.  The service got stuck in some loop.  All my bills are there. I just paid them.  Now the stress is over.

Quoting Serabeth06:

victoriaherring
by Bronze Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 9:40 AM
Was it Navy Fed. They had some tech issues earlier but all is fixed now.
AzariahsMother
by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 11:03 AM

Glad everything is working now. 

Quoting pinkcoffeecup:

Quoting Serabeth06:

MommyJill87
by Jill on Feb. 26, 2014 at 11:29 AM
I don't like bill pay. I just go to the sites directly.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)