Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

swag codes on March 6th - remember to check them

Posted by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 6:34 PM
  • 36 Replies

Hey Everyone, Swagbucks has announced Thursday, March 6 there will be  Swag Codes Galore!

This event will start at 6am PT ans will run until 6 pm PT (9amET – 9pm ET).  Earn up to 36 Swag Bucks in Swag  Codes alone!

Please join us for what is sure to be a fun filled day with codes!

by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 6:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sweetspice03
by Bronze Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 11:38 PM

Sweet.  Thanks for the heads-up.  With me being in the Pacific time zone, I sometimes miss out on codes because they end so early sometimes.  But now the app (which I've had for awhile) started sending me alerts a few days ago, so hopefully I won't miss so many.

diaperstodating
by Angel on Mar. 3, 2014 at 11:40 PM
Thanks!
taniamorse85
by Bronze Member on Mar. 5, 2014 at 12:09 AM

Thanks!  It's looking like this may be a good week for me on SB, compared to other weeks.  I panicked slightly this morning when I saw my daily goal was 110, but less than 3 hours later, I had 114 thanks mostly to surveys.  Right now, I'm at 142 because of another survey that took a little while to credit.  I'm already at about 500 SBs this week, which is quite high for me for just 3 days.  Not that I'm complaining, lol!

daryahna
by Member on Mar. 5, 2014 at 10:18 AM
what is swagbucks for? is it like surveys??
aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Mar. 5, 2014 at 10:33 AM

it includes surveys but also has other earning channels...videos, games and more.

you can check out some more info here if you like in this post:

SWAGBUCKS.Best Free Legit!! Earn FREE GIFT CARDS or cash out at PAY PAL!!

Quoting daryahna: what is swagbucks for? is it like surveys??

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Mar. 5, 2014 at 10:34 AM

yeah hopefully you get them all with that new feature!

Quoting sweetspice03:

Sweet.  Thanks for the heads-up.  With me being in the Pacific time zone, I sometimes miss out on codes because they end so early sometimes.  But now the app (which I've had for awhile) started sending me alerts a few days ago, so hopefully I won't miss so many.

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Mar. 5, 2014 at 10:35 AM

you are doing fabulous wow way to go

Quoting taniamorse85:

Thanks!  It's looking like this may be a good week for me on SB, compared to other weeks.  I panicked slightly this morning when I saw my daily goal was 110, but less than 3 hours later, I had 114 thanks mostly to surveys.  Right now, I'm at 142 because of another survey that took a little while to credit.  I'm already at about 500 SBs this week, which is quite high for me for just 3 days.  Not that I'm complaining, lol!

daryahna
by Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 7:33 AM
Oh ok.. I wasn't sure... I used to do surveys a long time ago but I needed residual. Do they pay more than the average survey sites? I already work from home with DSD and Solavei but I have a website that is gonna showcase the best money making companies from home for the average SAHM. I need for it to be affordable, residual pay not too time consuming and able to make enough money to replace income. I haven't done my research yet but figured I would ask you guys because you are already involved. Would this company fit that profile??
aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Mar. 6, 2014 at 10:02 AM
1 mom liked this

no this doesnt replace income. it's a great site but you cannot make a living off it.

Quoting daryahna: Oh ok.. I wasn't sure... I used to do surveys a long time ago but I needed residual. Do they pay more than the average survey sites? I already work from home with DSD and Solavei but I have a website that is gonna showcase the best money making companies from home for the average SAHM. I need for it to be affordable, residual pay not too time consuming and able to make enough money to replace income. I haven't done my research yet but figured I would ask you guys because you are already involved. Would this company fit that profile??

hobbit1123
by Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 10:09 AM

they already had some codes posted on there facebook page today

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)