Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

UGH!!! So frustrated with Swagbucks! (Small update in purple)

Posted by on Mar. 5, 2014 at 2:28 AM
  • 60 Replies

I'm trying to reach my total goal for the day and am only 12 SB away from it.  There are NO activities and videos to watch (aside from SB TV), and I'm not getting any SB at all from the games.  I've done the daily poll and NOSO, and I've gained my 50 SB from the mobile tv.  Hopefully I reach my goal and that tomorrow is a better day in the game and activity department.

Small update:  I was finally able to reach my goal by doing some health quizzes that I found.  Today's 2nd goal is a bit lower, so it'll be a bit easier to reach.

by on Mar. 5, 2014 at 2:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Mar. 5, 2014 at 7:48 AM

Run SBTV all day if you can.

I don't have any problems reaching goal even without surveys.  I have found that the activities possibilities are better earlier on in the day, although DH gets his points at night after dinner.

Games:  you will only get 10 points a day, 2 awarded every other game.  After  that, you can play all day and not get any more points.

thefiregoddess
by Optimus Prime on Mar. 5, 2014 at 9:01 AM
I feel you but I can't even do sb tv. Our isp limits our data and they are the only company in town, turns out we were using too much data and getting charged.

Have you tried surveys?
BeachLifeMama
by Beachy on Mar. 5, 2014 at 9:03 AM
Feel your pain. :(
AzariahsMother
by on Mar. 5, 2014 at 9:30 AM
1 mom liked this

Sorry I am not a fan of them. 

mybratsmom
by Silver Member on Mar. 5, 2014 at 9:50 AM
What was your goal??

I run SBTV and EntertaiNow - there's 90 points there - then I click thru the videos from the tool bar to meet whatever goal is left. I do a lot of searches - I take classes online so I have a lot of phrases and words that I do searches on. Yesterday I got 22 points on two searches alone - usually it's just 4 or 5 points.
RonaH
by Bronze Member on Mar. 5, 2014 at 10:56 AM

Run Enow, that will give you another 50 right there.

Debmomto2girls
by Bronze Member on Mar. 5, 2014 at 11:01 AM
1 mom liked this

I feel the same.  I have tried it several times but it seems like a huge time waster.

Quoting AzariahsMother:

MommyOfOne2710
by Member on Mar. 5, 2014 at 11:02 AM
I used to get a lot from their surveys and now I can't qualify for ANY of them. Doesn't matter what I do.
katiebug840204
by Bronze Member on Mar. 5, 2014 at 11:02 AM
Sbtv hasn't been working for me for weeks now.
AzariahsMother
by on Mar. 5, 2014 at 11:06 AM
Agree!!

Quoting Debmomto2girls:

I feel the same.  I have tried it several times but it seems like a huge time waster.

Quoting AzariahsMother:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)