Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you Groupon?

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:49 PM
  • 30 Replies

I just added the Groupon app to my smartphone and am looking forward to trying out some of the deals offered.

Do you use it?  Is it worth it to you?

by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:52 PM

I have but not for a long time...im sure some other moms use it currently and have more info soon

AJsMom81507
by Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:04 PM
2 moms liked this

yes and i LOVE LOVE it

kbutton24
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:04 PM
Yes!!
amonkeymom
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:06 PM

Cool, good to know!  It looks like they have a groupon for a new restaurant that just opened near me and I'm debating buying 2 of them or just one since we haven't tried it yet (but it's gotten good reviews).

Quoting AJsMom81507:

yes and i LOVE LOVE it

BeachLifeMama
by Beachy on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes and I think it's worth it.
BeachLifeMama
by Beachy on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:00 PM
1 mom liked this
SO and I constantly look at it and see what deals they have especially the getaways, restaurants, etc. :)

Quoting AJsMom81507:

yes and i LOVE LOVE it

AJsMom81507
by Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:01 PM

i always buy the ones for sushi, considering i eat sushi about 3-4 times a week.  so it saves me a ton

Quoting amonkeymom:

Cool, good to know!  It looks like they have a groupon for a new restaurant that just opened near me and I'm debating buying 2 of them or just one since we haven't tried it yet (but it's gotten good reviews).

Quoting AJsMom81507:

yes and i LOVE LOVE it

AJsMom81507
by Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:01 PM

i never used it for getaways, for i am a last minute person, and can never decide and if i buy it, i feel like i would have to use it.

Quoting BeachLifeMama: SO and I constantly look at it and see what deals they have especially the getaways, restaurants, etc. :)
Quoting AJsMom81507:

yes and i LOVE LOVE it

thefiregoddess
by Optimus Prime on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:05 PM
Twice. Unfortunately we don't have many offers in our area
BeachLifeMama
by Beachy on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:12 PM
We haven't buy any getaway deal yet. Every time we see something we wanted to go, that's when were broke. And by the time we have extra cash, it's already gone. lol But restaurants and salons we bought couple times for ourselves or a gift for loved ones.

Quoting AJsMom81507:

i never used it for getaways, for i am a last minute person, and can never decide and if i buy it, i feel like i would have to use it.

Quoting BeachLifeMama: SO and I constantly look at it and see what deals they have especially the getaways, restaurants, etc. :)

Quoting AJsMom81507:

yes and i LOVE LOVE it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)