Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

are you happy?

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:15 PM
  • 36 Replies
With where you live now? If not where would you want to be?
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovinmykiddo07
by New Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes and no.
Washington is beautiful and there is so much to do. But my family in Oklahoma is so far away :(
TheBabyFactory4
by Catherine on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:18 PM
Oh yeah. It's always easier when you're by family

Quoting lovinmykiddo07: Yes and no.
Washington is beautiful and there is so much to do. But my family in Oklahoma is so far away :(
lovinmykiddo07
by New Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:19 PM
Yah, I talk to my mom nearly every day, but I miss her so much. She was always my best friend.

Quoting TheBabyFactory4: Oh yeah. It's always easier when you're by family

Quoting lovinmykiddo07: Yes and no.
clairewait
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:22 PM
2 moms liked this

I'm about to be.

We just had an offer accepted on a house I've been wanting in a neighborhood I've longed for for a year.

veraxaudeo
by Ashley Nicole on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:23 PM
No. I hate my apartment and its cheap corner cuts. But in June, we'll be in our house, so I'm trying not to hate it so much. Lol
(Normally, I just dislike it, but it's cold outside, the heat on is needed and our furnace does not work, but since it's not unlivable cold they won't treat it as emergency maintenance and currently we're still waiting on a work order to be completed from 2+ weeks ago. Their policy is that work orders are completed by the end of the next business day. -_-)
TheBabyFactory4
by Catherine on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:42 PM
That sucks

Quoting veraxaudeo: No. I hate my apartment and its cheap corner cuts. But in June, we'll be in our house, so I'm trying not to hate it so much. Lol
(Normally, I just dislike it, but it's cold outside, the heat on is needed and our furnace does not work, but since it's not unlivable cold they won't treat it as emergency maintenance and currently we're still waiting on a work order to be completed from 2+ weeks ago. Their policy is that work orders are completed by the end of the next business day. -_-)
lady-t3984
by Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:43 PM
Yes,Im happy,because I have a roof over my head. But,there is times I wish I could live in S.C. to be near by husbands'family. But,all in all my home is happy,and charming,so I guess I am too.p
JenniferW67
by Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:20 PM

We love where we live, but we have no family close. : (

BeachLifeMama
by Beachy on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:27 PM
Kinda. I like FL but not the city I'm in. It would be nice if we live on the other side of FL somewhere on Gulf of Mexico. Also I've always wanted to move to California.
veraxaudeo
by Ashley Nicole on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:32 PM
If Tuesday wasn't expected to hit 70, I would be in the office tomorrow complaining until they fixed it. But it can kinda wait at least. :/

Quoting TheBabyFactory4: That sucks

Quoting veraxaudeo: No. I hate my apartment and its cheap corner cuts. But in June, we'll be in our house, so I'm trying not to hate it so much. Lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)