Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

What are you doing this weekend?

Posted by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 1:44 PM
  • 29 Replies

What are your plans?

by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 1:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amonkeymom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 1:45 PM

I'm working tomorrow and then on Sunday I'm going to my parents to celebrate my step-dad's birthday.  I still have to get him a gift.  Any ideas?  He's turning 66 this year and pretty much has everything.

supermom.sv
by Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 1:47 PM

How about coffee mugs with his and your moms pictures, Tickets to a movie or a gift card to a nice restaurant.

907PickleMom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 1:47 PM
1 mom liked this
I am producing and acting in "Macbeth"! It's my job :) so I guess I am working..
amonkeymom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 2:35 PM

Well, they don't drink coffee or tea or go to the movies.  I usually get him a gift card to go out to eat.  Sigh...

Quoting supermom.sv:

How about coffee mugs with his and your moms pictures, Tickets to a movie or a gift card to a nice restaurant.

Roxygurl
by Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 2:36 PM
Lol y'all don't want to know what my plans for the weekend are :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
clairewait
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 3:48 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm somewhat dreading the fact that my entire 5 person family needs to be up at 7am for an 8am 5K in the morning.

Oh Lord, what were we thinking.

chicken13
by Silver Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 5:37 PM

Saturday...yard work, chores and errands...fun fun.  Dd is babysitting sat night...so dh and I will probably go out for a nice dinner.

sunday....soccer...all damn day.  Dh's game is at 9 pm.

BeachLifeMama
by Beachy on Apr. 4, 2014 at 5:49 PM
Saturday: dd's retreat at school
Sunday: relax and organize some stuff
sarah4gandh
by Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 5:56 PM
DH is out of town, so hanging with the kiddos. Probably the zoo and park. Maybe make some home made pasta to dry. Definitely going to bed early since I'm alone with the kids. I'll be tired, plus I get creeped out when I'm home alone at night without the hubby. Lol
BeachLifeMama
by Beachy on Apr. 4, 2014 at 5:57 PM
I have the same problem when it comes to giving gifts to my step-dad. So I just get him gift card from his favorite sport store or football team.

Quoting amonkeymom:

I'm working tomorrow and then on Sunday I'm going to my parents to celebrate my step-dad's birthday.  I still have to get him a gift.  Any ideas?  He's turning 66 this year and pretty much has everything.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)