Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

are you guilty of this lie?

Posted by on Apr. 6, 2014 at 11:22 PM
  • 30 Replies
1 mom liked this

by on Apr. 6, 2014 at 11:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
vmommy
by Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 12:21 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL!  That's me!

MixedCooke
by Bronze Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 12:39 AM

not at all, I dont feel right if I dont make my list.  I guess my lie to myself is that I can get the entire list done since I usually have a minimum of 20 things on it to do!

kit_manson
by Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 12:59 AM
Oh man. It used to be. Now my memory is shot from my fibromyalgia.

One time, I woke up in the middle of the night and remembered something important. So important that I hunted through the house for paper and a pen. I scrawled down this super important tidbit and went back to sleep. In the morning, I woke up to my note, which simply said "Don't forget". I have no idea what I wasn't supposed to forget
michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Apr. 7, 2014 at 6:28 AM

LOL  Many times!

chickadees
by New Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 6:33 AM

Yup.  I just found a gold bracelet that fell off me while I was in the middle of something and I said, I'm going to finish what I'm doing and then I'll pick it up.  I was missing for a few weeks...what was I doing, making my son's bed...the one who is away at college.  I was changing the sheets for guests, the bracelet fell off behind the bed and luckily when I went back in  to change them again I saw a little of it sticking out.

OBImomma
by Silver Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 6:38 AM
Lol. Yep
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OBImomma
by Silver Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 6:39 AM
Lol. That's too funny

Quoting kit_manson: Oh man. It used to be. Now my memory is shot from my fibromyalgia.

One time, I woke up in the middle of the night and remembered something important. So important that I hunted through the house for paper and a pen. I scrawled down this super important tidbit and went back to sleep. In the morning, I woke up to my note, which simply said "Don't forget". I have no idea what I wasn't supposed to forget
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeachLifeMama
by Beachy on Apr. 7, 2014 at 9:07 AM
Absolutely
RonaH
by Bronze Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 9:19 AM

Yes! 100% lol

caseyloo
by Casey on Apr. 7, 2014 at 10:43 AM

That's totally me!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)