Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

Well that'll even the score lol

Posted by on Apr. 12, 2014 at 10:16 PM
  • 24 Replies
2 moms liked this
I mentioned in my other post that my dds easter basket is way bigger than ds's. I finally went shopping for ds today and got him new bath towels, new spoons, swim trunks, a new hat, and bibs. All stuff he needed anyway. Spent $40!! But at least its all stuff we were going to buy anyway and now his basket looks as full as his sisters lol
by on Apr. 12, 2014 at 10:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Apr. 12, 2014 at 10:20 PM
1 mom liked this

haha yes indeed...well done...sure he will love it all

RonaH
by Bronze Member on Apr. 12, 2014 at 10:25 PM
1 mom liked this

lol! 

TheBabyFactory4
by Catherine on Apr. 12, 2014 at 10:28 PM
Job well done. I'm getting jr his bat bag for his basket, and juli some batting gloves which are things they need any way. And Jacob some clothes and swim trunks
AzariahsMother
by on Apr. 12, 2014 at 11:08 PM

Don't you just love shopping :)

KenzieQsMommy
by Heather on Apr. 13, 2014 at 10:42 AM
The Target by me had trunks on sale and clothes on clearance. Wish there was a cartwheel for any of it though.

Quoting TheBabyFactory4: Job well done. I'm getting jr his bat bag for his basket, and juli some batting gloves which are things they need any way. And Jacob some clothes and swim trunks
KenzieQsMommy
by Heather on Apr. 13, 2014 at 10:43 AM
I sure do! If I have the money. And I'm not in the market for jeans or a swimsuit for myself! Haha

Quoting AzariahsMother:

RosePetalTears
by Silver Member on Apr. 13, 2014 at 10:48 AM

i haven't even thought about easter baskets. Its another thing on my list this week. I have to get maddie bday gifts too

AzariahsMother
by on Apr. 13, 2014 at 10:50 AM

LOL... me too looking for a swim suit.  I was on Amazon yesterday because I have a $45 giftcard, but just hate buying clothes online without trying them on because the return sucks!

Quoting KenzieQsMommy: I sure do! If I have the money. And I'm not in the market for jeans or a swimsuit for myself! Haha
Quoting AzariahsMother:

KenzieQsMommy
by Heather on Apr. 13, 2014 at 10:54 AM
Target had some nice sales. For non easter related stuff to put in the baskets anyways. I couldn't believe they wanted $9/basket!!

Quoting RosePetalTears:

i haven't even thought about easter baskets. Its another thing on my list this week. I have to get maddie bday gifts too

KenzieQsMommy
by Heather on Apr. 13, 2014 at 10:55 AM
Oh man that is tough! I think I'd spend it on Home goods

Quoting AzariahsMother:

LOL... me too looking for a swim suit.  I was on Amazon yesterday because I have a $45 giftcard, but just hate buying clothes online without trying them on because the return sucks!

Quoting KenzieQsMommy: I sure do! If I have the money. And I'm not in the market for jeans or a swimsuit for myself! Haha

Quoting AzariahsMother:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN