Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

is there any such thing....

Posted by on May. 17, 2014 at 8:51 AM
  • 31 Replies

as an inexpensive yet comfortable and well-fitting bra?

by on May. 17, 2014 at 8:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom2devin11005
by Member on May. 17, 2014 at 10:18 AM
1 mom liked this

I really like the 2 for $49.50 bras Victoria Secret has..... they have what they call a tshirt bra which doesn't get that bunchy look under a tshirt and puts the girls back where they were several years ago lol

lillucky8
by Jen on May. 17, 2014 at 11:00 AM
1 mom liked this
I recently found lane bryant to be an excellent choice for bras. They arent cheap...$40 average, but they have sales often and last longer than cheap. The sales consultants have to go thru special fitting training and have to try all the bras so they actually know what theyre talking about with fit ect....i love vs bras but i need bigger sizes than they offer
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillybug222
by Bronze Member on May. 17, 2014 at 1:06 PM
1 mom liked this
I love the bras I wear! I bought them at JCP when they were buy one, get one 75%. I can't find them cheaper.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Firenygirl180
by Member on May. 17, 2014 at 1:08 PM
1 mom liked this
I paid $35 for each of my amazing bras. They are from curvy Kate and they are great. I'm a 38e normally and an f when nursing and they offer plenty of support. Totally worth the money
rmp
by Bronze Member on May. 17, 2014 at 1:15 PM
1 mom liked this

I have been using Lane Bryant for the last 6 almost 7 years . My best friend told me about them. They are $40 although they last forever and keep their shape. I wash them in a mesh bag on delicate with low spinning cycle. Love them!!

Mygirl30248
by Member on May. 17, 2014 at 1:24 PM
1 mom liked this
I buy VS buuut my only complaint is I have underside in the ones I prefer & the wire makes a hole in the bra at the end. I however (OK I have SO) sew the underwire back in & viola fixed! His mother is a seamstress so he is really good at A) making sure what I buy is worth it & B) getting the most out of my clothing.
chrisnjoesmom
by Adrienne on May. 17, 2014 at 1:28 PM
2 moms liked this
Vanity fair or maidenform are pretty good. I try to get them when jcp has buy one get one half off or free
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anniea90
by Bronze Member on May. 17, 2014 at 2:22 PM
1 mom liked this

no. there isnt. i hate bra shopping. it sucks and blows the budget.

michiganmom116
by Rhonda on May. 17, 2014 at 2:26 PM

See, I hate the underwires.  Do you think I could remove them entirely and have it be more comfortable?

Quoting Mygirl30248: I buy VS buuut my only complaint is I have underside in the ones I prefer & the wire makes a hole in the bra at the end. I however (OK I have SO) sew the underwire back in & viola fixed! His mother is a seamstress so he is really good at A) making sure what I buy is worth it & B) getting the most out of my clothing.

Mygirl30248
by Member on May. 17, 2014 at 6:00 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm not sure I think they sell several styles without underwire. I need it bc my poor small sagging boobies would legit slip out under my bra otherwise! I think you could I'm sitting here feeling my bra BTW lol it feels like if you slipped it out it would be fine but I also have padded too & the padded with the hump in the middle bc if I don't again my boobs just flop around lol

Quoting michiganmom116:

See, I hate the underwires.  Do you think I could remove them entirely and have it be more comfortable?

Quoting Mygirl30248: I buy VS buuut my only complaint is I have underside in the ones I prefer & the wire makes a hole in the bra at the end. I however (OK I have SO) sew the underwire back in & viola fixed! His mother is a seamstress so he is really good at A) making sure what I buy is worth it & B) getting the most out of my clothing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN