Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

What's up for this weekend ladies? Any plans?

Posted by on Jun. 12, 2014 at 2:25 AM
  • 66 Replies

We have a graduation party to go to Sunday afternoon. I hope the weather is nice.

by on Jun. 12, 2014 at 2:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
smalltownmom03
by Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 2:32 AM
If my sunburn from yesterday isn't hurting anymore I'll be fishing all weekend.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lady-t3984
by Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 2:41 AM
Same here,my last daughter out of 6,will graduate on Friday,her older sisters are giving her a BBQ/Party on Saturday. Then,on Sunday we will all go to church,then go to cemetary to visit my husband,and lay flowers on his grave-site, we usually come back to my house for dinner,and to comfort each other. It's been a hard 3 years for me,and my daughters,and grands without my husband. But,I'm so glad we have each other to lean on.
campingmomof4
by Bronze Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 6:03 AM

Looking at a camp site on Saturday morning.   I have a wedding to go to Saturday afternoon.   Sunday will be yard work day.

michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Jun. 12, 2014 at 6:42 AM

Working Saturday, no plans for Sunday.  I'm not sure when my mom will be released from the hospital, hopefully before Sunday.

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 7:56 AM

So sorry for your loss. This is hard. I know. It's good to have family together for comfort.

Quoting lady-t3984: Same here,my last daughter out of 6,will graduate on Friday,her older sisters are giving her a BBQ/Party on Saturday. Then,on Sunday we will all go to church,then go to cemetary to visit my husband,and lay flowers on his grave-site, we usually come back to my house for dinner,and to comfort each other. It's been a hard 3 years for me,and my daughters,and grands without my husband. But,I'm so glad we have each other to lean on.

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 7:58 AM

Sorry to hear your mom has been in the hospital. Hope her recovery goes smoothly. 

Quoting michiganmom116:

Working Saturday, no plans for Sunday.  I'm not sure when my mom will be released from the hospital, hopefully before Sunday.

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 7:58 AM
Hope the weather cooperates and you have a fun day.
Quoting Janet:

We have a graduation party to go to Sunday afternoon. I hope the weather is nice.

michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Jun. 12, 2014 at 8:07 AM

Thanks...she had surgery for a herniated disk the week before Memorial Day, but the disk herniated even more and docs decided to get rid of the disk and fuse the vertebrae yesterday. 

Quoting SweetLuci:

Sorry to hear your mom has been in the hospital. Hope her recovery goes smoothly. 

Quoting michiganmom116:

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 8:10 AM

I hope the surgery helps. Will you be helping her out while she heals?

Quoting michiganmom116:

Thanks...she had surgery for a herniated disk the week before Memorial Day, but the disk herniated even more and docs decided to get rid of the disk and fuse the vertebrae yesterday. 

Quoting SweetLuci:

Quoting michiganmom116:

michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Jun. 12, 2014 at 8:16 AM

Sadly, no.  My dad will take care of her.  I may make a meal or few, but with working 50 - 60 hours a week I just won't have time.

Quoting SweetLuci:

I hope the surgery helps. Will you be helping her out while she heals?

Quoting michiganmom116:

Quoting SweetLuci:

Quoting michiganmom116:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)