Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

Any good deals this week?

Posted by on Jun. 14, 2014 at 11:29 AM
  • 24 Replies

Did any one find any good deals this week. I found a few. I got 9 boxes of mac and cheese for $3.75, they are normally around $1 each, so we will be set for several months. I also got my older daughter a toy she will get for her birthday on clearance for $4, normally $11. Also a toy for my youngest for $4 that is normally $10. Amazingly I was able to buy it with out her noticing it while she was in the store with me. I love that I can still distract her sometimes, the joy of a 4 year old.

by on Jun. 14, 2014 at 11:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
proudmommy690
by on Jun. 14, 2014 at 12:02 PM
You got lots of good deals

Nothing here.
OliviaW.
by Member on Jun. 14, 2014 at 1:28 PM

I found a pair of sandals for only a few dollars. The straps were broke but easy to fix. The sandals are normally like $30 in a store.

e.sugarbaby
by Bronze Member on Jun. 14, 2014 at 1:59 PM
1 mom liked this

I bought some ground turkey that was $5.99 on sale for $3.99 and I had a $4.00 coupon....so the store paid me 1 cent.....

And we made chicken tacos for dinner that were delicious!

othermom
by Bronze Member on Jun. 14, 2014 at 2:25 PM

Quoting e.sugarbaby:

I bought some ground turkey that was $5.99 on sale for $3.99 and I had a $4.00 coupon....so the store paid me 1 cent.....

Awesome! I love deals like that. That does reind me of another deal I got. I got two packs pof good to grow refill packs for free and only had to buy one single with a lid, thanks to coupons. My youngest loves them

OliviaW.
by Member on Jun. 14, 2014 at 6:42 PM

Quoting OliviaW.:

I found a pair of sandals for only a few dollars. The straps were broke but easy to fix. The sandals are normally like $30 in a store.

We just went rug shopping and I got 3 rugs for $20 each. They were all on sale. One had been $400, another $300 and the other $60-70 originally. 

Angela4boys
by Angela on Jun. 14, 2014 at 9:05 PM
I got some great deal on books this week, and found one I had been looking for, a long time. I think I spent about 30 bucks for $350 worth of books.
othermom
by Bronze Member on Jun. 14, 2014 at 9:11 PM

Quoting Angela4boys: I got some great deal on books this week, and found one I had been looking for, a long time. I think I spent about 30 bucks for $350 worth of books.

Thats great

Angela4boys
by Angela on Jun. 14, 2014 at 9:12 PM
Just arrived today...so it felt like Christmas, haha!

Quoting othermom:

Quoting Angela4boys: I got some great deal on books this week, and found one I had been looking for, a long time. I think I spent about 30 bucks for $350 worth of books.

Thats great

Angela4boys
by Angela on Jun. 14, 2014 at 9:13 PM
Oh that's an awesome deal!

Quoting e.sugarbaby:

Angela4boys
by Angela on Jun. 14, 2014 at 9:14 PM
I love when you get in on those clearance prices! Feels so good!

Sweet deal on the Mac and cheese!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)