Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

Do you have season passes?

Posted by on Jun. 16, 2014 at 10:44 AM
  • 29 Replies

Do you buy season passes to anything that is fun for the kids, water parks, amusement parks, the zoo or museum or anywhere else?

Do you feel they are worth the money spent/saved?

by on Jun. 16, 2014 at 10:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ladybuglove08
by Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 11:39 AM
zoo..we also get a pool membership but it hasn't been very warm yet this summer to swim so I haven't bought that pass yet
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
othermom
by Bronze Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 11:42 AM

We got one this year for the aquatic center

campingmomof4
by Bronze Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 12:42 PM

When my kids were younger we had season passes to Dorney Park, Philadelphia Zoo and Franklin Institure.   We did different things each year.   With a family of 6 as soon as you went the 2 time the passes paid for themselves.   As the kids started to drive the Dorney Park passes paid very well sense it is only 20 mins away from our home.  They could drive to it any time they wanted. 

diaperstodating
by Queen24Princes on Jun. 16, 2014 at 12:43 PM
It's still Spring! I'm sure if you wait until the summer to buy them it will warm up enough to use them.

Quoting ladybuglove08: zoo..we also get a pool membership but it hasn't been very warm yet this summer to swim so I haven't bought that pass yet
diaperstodating
by Queen24Princes on Jun. 16, 2014 at 12:45 PM
No, I have never bought season passes to anywhere.
Alieda
by Bronze Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 12:47 PM

We never have brought passes but our thinking very highly of buying season tickets for Lannie and for the OSU football season. 

chrisnjoesmom
by Adrienne on Jun. 16, 2014 at 12:48 PM
We used to buy passes to our waterpark in town but it closed down. Once we bought season passes to six flags but it was a 4 hr drive so it was a hassle. I'd like to buy passes for the new waterpark, maybe next year. It's an hour away.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ladybuglove08
by Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 12:55 PM
The kids go back to school the first week of aug..if we only have July to swim it's a total waste of money

Quoting diaperstodating: It's still Spring! I'm sure if you wait until the summer to buy them it will warm up enough to use them.

Quoting ladybuglove08: zoo..we also get a pool membership but it hasn't been very warm yet this summer to swim so I haven't bought that pass yet
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
M0M0F3B0YS82
by on Jun. 16, 2014 at 12:59 PM
The only one we have this year is season pass to the state parks and lakes since we literally live right by it and can visit the lake at anytime and not worry about the cash lol
BeachLifeMama
by Beachy on Jun. 16, 2014 at 1:14 PM
No, never bought any season passes.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN