Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What was the last thing you regret NOT buying?

Posted by on Jul. 18, 2014 at 3:47 PM
  • 16 Replies
1 mom liked this

I saw the perfect table at TJ Maxx the other day but I wasn't sure if it was the right measurements that I needed. I went back to days later after I measured and it was gone!! Worse part, my friend actually bought it 3 hours before I got to the store, having no clue that I was going to buy it!!

by on Jul. 18, 2014 at 3:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OliviaW.
by on Jul. 18, 2014 at 3:51 PM

My camera. It cost more than I wanted to spend but I love it and glad I spent the extra $40 to get it. 

EthansMomma2010
by on Jul. 18, 2014 at 3:57 PM

i forgot to buy the showcase challenge pack for my husband last month and now it's not available!!! 3 incredible workouts plus a month of shakeology AND a $125 comission for me and i flipping forgot!!!

Liz132
by Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 4:03 PM

I got this hammock at a yard sale last year it was 5$ there were two of them but I just bought the one. Every time we go camping I put up the hammock and every time I wish that I had bought the other one too. Everyone wants to sit in my hammock.  Only 5$ but I was too cheap! Not to mention they were brand new still with $200 price tags!

patnic
by Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 6:14 PM

We bought a Chevy Tahoe instead of a mini van.  Big mistake.  The mileage is horrible.

rmgriffberg
by on Jul. 18, 2014 at 6:20 PM
It was a set of 8 knives for $30. They never dulled, never rusted and came with a free lifetime warranty. I really wanted them but talked myself out of buying them...regretted it a few hrs later and ever since
melliburger
by on Jul. 19, 2014 at 1:43 AM

I have lots of small regrets :/ I can't remember anything right this second.

.Angelica.
by Member on Jul. 19, 2014 at 11:24 AM

i can't think of anything.

RonaH
by Silver Member on Jul. 19, 2014 at 12:25 PM

I saw a whole bunch of reduced pork and I only picked up 2 packs what was I thinking! lol

OBImomma
by on Jul. 19, 2014 at 1:15 PM
DVD holders. We have 3 DVD holders from IKEA that are so nice. I want 3 more but the stopped making them. Last year I saw them at at GoodWill prices 5$ each (which is what I paid for my 3 brandnew). I didn't get them. Found out IKEA stopped making them and for a year I've been regretting not buying them at GoodWill!
faeryfrog
by Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 7:37 AM
Zulily! I always put stuff in my cart to buy later, but its always gone when im ready to purchase them. The last things were super cute, inexpensive backpacks for the girls
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN