Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

What was the last thing you regret NOT buying?

Posted by on Jul. 18, 2014 at 3:47 PM
  • 17 Replies
1 mom liked this

I saw the perfect table at TJ Maxx the other day but I wasn't sure if it was the right measurements that I needed. I went back to days later after I measured and it was gone!! Worse part, my friend actually bought it 3 hours before I got to the store, having no clue that I was going to buy it!!

by on Jul. 18, 2014 at 3:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OliviaW.
by on Jul. 18, 2014 at 3:51 PM

My camera. It cost more than I wanted to spend but I love it and glad I spent the extra $40 to get it. 

EthansMomma2010
by on Jul. 18, 2014 at 3:57 PM

i forgot to buy the showcase challenge pack for my husband last month and now it's not available!!! 3 incredible workouts plus a month of shakeology AND a $125 comission for me and i flipping forgot!!!

Liz132
by Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 4:03 PM

I got this hammock at a yard sale last year it was 5$ there were two of them but I just bought the one. Every time we go camping I put up the hammock and every time I wish that I had bought the other one too. Everyone wants to sit in my hammock.  Only 5$ but I was too cheap! Not to mention they were brand new still with $200 price tags!

rmp
by Bronze Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 5:54 PM

A beautiful platinum ring with a huge diamond on it. I should have bought it . I went back and it was gone. I was not even looking to buy a ring. That always happens !!!!

patnic
by New Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 6:14 PM

We bought a Chevy Tahoe instead of a mini van.  Big mistake.  The mileage is horrible.

rmgriffberg
by Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 6:20 PM
It was a set of 8 knives for $30. They never dulled, never rusted and came with a free lifetime warranty. I really wanted them but talked myself out of buying them...regretted it a few hrs later and ever since
melliburger
by Melli on Jul. 19, 2014 at 1:43 AM

I have lots of small regrets :/ I can't remember anything right this second.

.Angelica.
by Member on Jul. 19, 2014 at 11:24 AM

i can't think of anything.

RonaH
by Bronze Member on Jul. 19, 2014 at 12:25 PM

I saw a whole bunch of reduced pork and I only picked up 2 packs what was I thinking! lol

OBImomma
by Silver Member on Jul. 19, 2014 at 1:15 PM
DVD holders. We have 3 DVD holders from IKEA that are so nice. I want 3 more but the stopped making them. Last year I saw them at at GoodWill prices 5$ each (which is what I paid for my 3 brandnew). I didn't get them. Found out IKEA stopped making them and for a year I've been regretting not buying them at GoodWill!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN