Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

Weekend Plans?

Posted by on Aug. 2, 2014 at 11:28 AM
  • 7 Replies

What are you doing this weekend?

by on Aug. 2, 2014 at 11:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
wandep
by Bronze Member on Aug. 2, 2014 at 11:28 AM

The kids are with my parents this weekend so its just dh and I. We're hanging out at home and getting things done around the house.

paytonleximomma
by Member on Aug. 2, 2014 at 11:36 AM
Major cleaning and furniture rearranging. Tomorrow church, a cookout and going to my parents to get apples to start making homemade applesauce.
chicken13
by Silver Member on Aug. 2, 2014 at 4:59 PM

I spent all day weeding my flower gardens...there's still a massive amount left to do.  Sigh.

dh replaced a dead light switch, mowed the lawn and then went running with dd and the dog.  They're training for a 1/2 marathon (well, everyone but the dog...poor thing).  They are out now getting dd new running shoes.  Lol.

tommorrow, more of the same.  Then dh and I have boxed seats for The Band Perry.  

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Aug. 2, 2014 at 7:21 PM

You're accomplishing a lot! Plus going to see The Band Perry...I'm envious.

Quoting chicken13:

I spent all day weeding my flower gardens...there's still a massive amount left to do.  Sigh.

dh replaced a dead light switch, mowed the lawn and then went running with dd and the dog.  They're training for a 1/2 marathon (well, everyone but the dog...poor thing).  They are out now getting dd new running shoes.  Lol.

tommorrow, more of the same.  Then dh and I have boxed seats for The Band Perry.  

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Aug. 2, 2014 at 7:30 PM

Enjoying being with my sons and dil's. We're celebrating #2's birthday and the fact that he's back home. The guys were enjoying the last days of lobster season, the girls got mani-pedis.

BeachLifeMama
by Beachy on Aug. 2, 2014 at 8:17 PM
We went to visit my mom and stepdad for a bit then went to a birthday party.
Vertical15
by Bronze Member on Aug. 2, 2014 at 10:16 PM

We spent the afternoon today driving around looking at homes for sale.  Its exhausting but we have outgrown our current home. . .by far.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)