Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

Weekend Plans?

Posted by on Aug. 15, 2014 at 6:31 PM
  • 9 Replies

Anything planned for the weekend?

by on Aug. 15, 2014 at 6:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
wandep
by Bronze Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 6:31 PM

I think we're going to just hang out at home and enjoy the weekend with the kids before they head back to school on Monday. 

letstalk747
by on Aug. 15, 2014 at 6:34 PM

garage sales and ?

chicken13
by Silver Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 7:53 PM

Dh has to dig a trench for the gas line.....and well, we live in the granite state, so any and all digging activities are a royal pain in the ass.  On the plus side...my rock wall is coming along fabulously.

saturday we've got tickets to a major league soccer game.  Sunday we're having a birthday dinner out and cake back at our place.

BostonMomma08
by Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 8:00 PM
I'm in NYC for a girls weekend for one of my best friend's birthday! Tonight we're going to see Jeff Dunham, tomorrow spending the day in the city, tomorrow night going to see Air Supply, and Sunday spending a few more hours in the city before heading home!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeachLifeMama
by Beachy on Aug. 15, 2014 at 9:32 PM
Tomorrow is my cousin's 11th birthday party. Sunday just church & get ready for school week.
maggie268
by Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 9:41 PM
Work Saturday, clean house, laundry n sale shopping
lizfnf
by Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 9:42 PM

Peach Festival at our local orchard tomorrow!

michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Aug. 15, 2014 at 9:47 PM

Saturday:  work until 4 p.m., wedding/reception for nephew, home early enough to pick green beans before dark

Sunday:  can the green beans

sweetspice03
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 7:36 PM

Yesterday, the kids and I went to the library for sensory storytime and to check out books, cd's, and dvd's.  Then off to Target and the mall.  Got dd's glasses, then got her bangs trimmed.  Then home for the day and got laundry and housework done.

Today, we went to the car wash to get my daughter's dad's car washed and vacuumed (he's letting me use it while he's out of state; mine's resting in it's spot and I like his car better, lol), then to church.  Afterward, we went with some other church members to feed some homeless people in the downtown area.  Then took a friend home, then to the store.  

Right now, we're at home.  Dd is playing and ds is doing homework.  Dd's dad is coming back tonight, so we'll have to pick him up at the airport later.  Then I have to get things ready for the rest of the week.  It's going to be another crazy and busy one.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)