Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

swagbucks?

Posted by on Aug. 30, 2014 at 10:31 AM
  • 17 Replies
1 mom liked this

Okay. People have kept mentioning how they manage to make money/get free stuff via this site. So I signed up and now after three days have only gotten 39 points. I do searches, but apparently none of mine count. I play games, but never get the points and the videos? I try watching them, but they freeze my computer. All of the free items have wanted me to pay a small fee. Tried to buy online via the website and my retailer wasn't letting me.

Can someone on here give me a few hints on how to make enough to get a gift card?

by on Aug. 30, 2014 at 10:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DawnPratt23
by Dawn on Aug. 30, 2014 at 10:48 AM
Im away from my computer, however I did do a blog post on Swagbucks and how to make money. I hope its ok to share..

http://dawnsdelightsart.com/earn-with-swagbucks/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DawnPratt23
by Dawn on Aug. 30, 2014 at 10:49 AM
I will post in Marketplace just in case it gets removed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Aug. 30, 2014 at 1:35 PM
1 mom liked this

You'll get a max of 10 SB for games each day, 2 SB awarded every other game.

The "Discover" tab along the top toolbar....go to Encrave and do some of those.  They will award SB over and over and over.  At the beginning of the month, there is a Read option that awards some good SB.

SB's home page has a few offers that are free...you just have to explore them.  The "Earn 2 SB " doing some activity are good.  Check your SB mailbox...there may be a few "Earn 2 SB " activities there.

Do you have an Android smartphone or Iphone?  There's an app that lets you run videos on there that will earn you up to 50 pts. a day.

michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Aug. 30, 2014 at 1:37 PM

SB for searches are awarded randomly, and if you get SB for a search it'll be a few hours before you might get another award.

Surveys:  even if you don't qualify for the survey, you'll get one SB...up to 5 SB a day

diaperstodating
by Queen24Princes on Aug. 30, 2014 at 2:23 PM
There has been a lot of advice in this group for Swagbucks over the years - I wish we could make it sticky.
Mygirl30248
by Member on Aug. 30, 2014 at 2:38 PM

You sometimes get points for searching. Games I never get points for so I just stopped. Survey's can be frustrating sometimes as well as you can do a bunch of them or well do 5 minutes worth & be disqualified for 0 points. The videos can rack you up some points.

https://www.tellwut.com/?refer=Mels30248 

Someone refered me to the above site recently. So far I like it better then Swagbucks mostly bc it's easier to use on my phone & swagbucks is unuseable on my phone. I only have access to a PC while at work. Please click the link (if you want) & join along so far I like it but I'm also a new member to tellwut.

MomTiara19
by Member on Aug. 30, 2014 at 2:44 PM

I love Swagbucks and have bought many things with swag gift cards.

I mainly watch videos,go through my e-mail,take daily poll,and do alot of the tasks on the home page.

I get 450 points then order amazon gift cards and buy online stuff.

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Tiaramom19

Khanfan
by Member on Aug. 30, 2014 at 3:02 PM

This has tempted me to try.

I can't get a paying job because we would lose our medical (Obama Care) and I can't seem to get ahead of the car payment and rent & phone bills.

good

Quoting MomTiara19:

I love Swagbucks and have bought many things with swag gift cards.

I mainly watch videos,go through my e-mail,take daily poll,and do alot of the tasks on the home page.

I get 450 points then order amazon gift cards and buy online stuff.

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Tiaramom19

wandep
by Bronze Member on Aug. 30, 2014 at 7:59 PM

I clicked on your link earlier so I hope you got some points for me signing up. I'm not sure if I did it right or not. LOL :) Anyway, love how short the surveys are and it doesn't take you long to rack up points when they give you 5 or 10 points per survey. So just wanted to say thank you for passing this along. :) Have you gotten any gift cards yet?

Quoting Mygirl30248:

You sometimes get points for searching. Games I never get points for so I just stopped. Survey's can be frustrating sometimes as well as you can do a bunch of them or well do 5 minutes worth & be disqualified for 0 points. The videos can rack you up some points.

https://www.tellwut.com/?refer=Mels30248 

Someone refered me to the above site recently. So far I like it better then Swagbucks mostly bc it's easier to use on my phone & swagbucks is unuseable on my phone. I only have access to a PC while at work. Please click the link (if you want) & join along so far I like it but I'm also a new member to tellwut.

diaperstodating
by Queen24Princes on Aug. 30, 2014 at 8:06 PM
I'm glad you are getting help in this post. Honestly I wish someone would make some old posts clicky. Swagbucks has been mentioned so many times in this group.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)