Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Excited for Christmas present for DD

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 2:08 PM
  • 16 Replies

I am so excited.  I went online and bought my DD a Kaya American Doll off of Ebay for $75.00 for Christmas!  It comes with two books.  She has wanted a "real" American Dolls for a few years now, but money has been tight to get a $100+ doll and she was a little young to respect the doll, but now being 7 I think she is going to FLIP!!! 

by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 2:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RonaH
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 2:57 PM

That is awesome and good deal too! I bet she will be thrilled. :)

Iguessiwasbad13
by New Member on Sep. 24, 2014 at 1:38 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm excited for our youngest who will be almost 4. We got he a wooden kitchen from Costco. It even has a washer and dryer. Her and her sister who will be 8 will love it. I think my almost 14 year old may even play with them.
charla_r
by Charla on Sep. 27, 2014 at 11:19 AM

Nice!  I'm sure she will love it.

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Oct. 11, 2014 at 10:43 PM

yay that will put a smile on her face for sure

splatz
by on Oct. 11, 2014 at 10:52 PM

So fun! My DD is getting her first American Girl this year as well. I think I am more excited than she will be! lol

lalasmama2007
by on Oct. 11, 2014 at 11:51 PM

My dd is getting an American Girl doll this year too!  I got her Marie-Grace with 6 books for $67.00 a few weeks ago!  They had a one day sale and the dolls sold out FAST!

RazzledRainbows
by Member on Oct. 11, 2014 at 11:53 PM

Yay! I LOVE Ebay! I just got my son the whole set of 62 Goosebumps books for $55. My son is going to be super happy come Christmas! I just don't know if I want to wait that long, lol!

SweetLuci
by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2014 at 10:18 AM

Awwww How exciting!

SweetLuci
by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2014 at 10:21 AM

Mine used their kitchen playsets for years. Now you need to get some pots and pans and play food.

Quoting Iguessiwasbad13: I'm excited for our youngest who will be almost 4. We got he a wooden kitchen from Costco. It even has a washer and dryer. Her and her sister who will be 8 will love it. I think my almost 14 year old may even play with them.

TardisBlue
by New Member on Oct. 12, 2014 at 10:24 AM
Safe your empty spices containers! My kids live the real stuff they have in their play kitchen. Anything that can be cleaned is great for them!

Quoting SweetLuci:

Mine used their kitchen playsets for years. Now you need to get some pots and pans and play food.

Quoting Iguessiwasbad13: I'm excited for our youngest who will be almost 4. We got he a wooden kitchen from Costco. It even has a washer and dryer. Her and her sister who will be 8 will love it. I think my almost 14 year old may even play with them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)