Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are the best places to find Black Friday deals online?

Posted by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 1:01 PM
  • 5 Replies

Do you automatically look at these sites for Black Friday deals? Do you think they always have the best black Friday deals?

by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 1:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
bhwrn1
by on Nov. 10, 2014 at 5:45 AM

bump, I have no idea. I do almost everything online

clairewait
by Bronze Member on Nov. 10, 2014 at 9:58 AM

Ebates gives a pretty good list of what sites are having good sales, and also jacks up the cash back percentages during the Black Friday weekend.

I watch Amazon sometimes for black friday deals, but honestly, instead of just searching random good deals, I usually go into Black Friday and Cyber Monday with specific items in mind.

For example, there are these tank tops from Express that I love, and I'm just convinced I'll find them on sale online on Black Friday or Cyber Monday.

I also know that Land's End does crazy good deals on these days, so I'll look there.

As for in-store shopping, the only places I go are to the drug stores. They have weirdly good deals that usually start on Thanksgiving.

Claire Wait 
(Happy Wife and Mother Of Four) 

11 Easy Ways to Make Money Online

momofnatalie
by Bronze Member on Nov. 10, 2014 at 7:07 PM

I subscribe to coupon blogs on FB and they post the latest hot deals.  They just posted Kohls and Target BF ads so you can get a heads up of what's going to be on sale.  Super helpful, I like hip2save, dealnews.com and thekrazycouponlady.com. 

maxsmommy1010
by New Member on Nov. 11, 2014 at 8:06 AM
Bradsdeals.com always leaks black friday and cyber Monday ads weeks in advance
kmqw229
by Bronze Member on Nov. 21, 2014 at 7:59 PM
Good to know!

Quoting clairewait:

Ebates gives a pretty good list of what sites are having good sales, and also jacks up the cash back percentages during the Black Friday weekend.

I watch Amazon sometimes for black friday deals, but honestly, instead of just searching random good deals, I usually go into Black Friday and Cyber Monday with specific items in mind.

For example, there are these tank tops from Express that I love, and I'm just convinced I'll find them on sale online on Black Friday or Cyber Monday.

I also know that Land's End does crazy good deals on these days, so I'll look there.

As for in-store shopping, the only places I go are to the drug stores. They have weirdly good deals that usually start on Thanksgiving.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)