• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are your Thanksgiving break plans?

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 12:03 AM
  • 10 Replies

Do you and your kids have plans for Thanksgiving break other than celebrating Thanksgiving Day?

by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 12:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:01 AM

No

campingmomof4
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 8:20 AM

I am on vacation this week.   I am just planning on getting things done here at the house.   I want to shampoo carpets and clean real well before we put up the christmas decorations. 

Lordgodempress
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 8:24 AM

We are taking the week off and doing a deep clean on the house, Wednesday we will start baking. 

Alexsi1
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 8:40 AM
I am babysitting today and Wednesday. Tomorrow I will be deep cleaning, Thursday we are going to my brothers, Fridag we are getting a tree and decorating for Christmas.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoriAnn87
by Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 2:51 PM

So far we only have planned is putting up our decorations the day after Thanksgiving.

lyrick24
by Melissa on Nov. 24, 2014 at 3:09 PM
We are going to my husband's grandmother's for thanksgiving, black friday shopping and putting g up the Christmas tree this weekend.
JenniferW67
by Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:51 PM

We took a vacation had an early Thanksgving with different family memeber in different states. We enjoyed the family, food and were even able to drop off everone's Christmas presents, so it'll just be me and hubs this Thursday for dinner and we plan to sleep in, go to church, take a hike while the food is cooking, eat and maybe go to the movies. I can't wait! And the cherry on top is that just about all of our Christmas shopping is DONE and delivered!!! Yay!

sweetspice03
by Bronze Member on Nov. 25, 2014 at 1:14 AM

Dd is with her grandma thru Thursday, and ds is going to his dad's tomorrow through Sunday.  For Tuesday and Wednesday, I'll be by myself, so I'm just going to let myself relax and take it easy (being the parent of special needs kids can really get to you).  Thursday I'll go to either my sister's house, or my dd's grandma's house for the day.  Friday and Saturday will be just me and dd; not sure what we're going to do.

bhwrn1
by on Nov. 25, 2014 at 5:38 AM

going to SIL for Thanksgiving and staying over. Friday we'll prep for our Cousin's Thanksgiving on Sat. Sun we're going to see the Rockettes!

acrogodess
by Bronze Member on Nov. 25, 2014 at 5:39 AM
We are putting the tree up this weekend. Later today my daughter and I will be watching MOCKINGJAY with my brother. $5 per movie ticket? Too good to pass up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)