Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone celebrate with family after 12/25?

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 9:47 PM
  • 16 Replies

My sister's inlaws sometimes get together after Christmas. She loves it when they do as she can find deals after Christmas has passed.

by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 9:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
diaperstodating
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 9:52 PM
Bump
JohnnyCakes
by Bronze Member on Dec. 13, 2014 at 10:47 AM

I've been saying for YEARS that my family needed to start having a January Christmas. Just think of all the money to be saved! Clearance decor, dishes, gifts and toys of course, clothing and pajamas and even food items. :) Haha :) 

lyrick24
by Melissa on Dec. 13, 2014 at 12:42 PM
We usually have a dinner with family after christmas. My aunt 7 sex to fix a bunch of child beans for everyone. Now we just bring our leftovers like 5 up key and ham and make a few side dishes to go with it.
lizzig
by on Dec. 13, 2014 at 3:29 PM

well not blood family but we get together with my best friend, who is uncle to my children, & a few other close friends after the holiday.  not so we can save more money on gifts but because everyone else is out of town visiting family or has family in town visiting.

momofsixangels
by on Dec. 13, 2014 at 5:04 PM

I have honestly thought of it b/c then things are half off

lalasmama2007
by on Dec. 14, 2014 at 7:49 PM

We usually just celebrate on the 25th with everyone, but this year we will be traveling to my MIL's on the 27th since she is too sick to travel and this will be her last Christmas.

copperswifey
by on Dec. 14, 2014 at 8:38 PM

My brother in law and his family always come after Christmas and then we celebrate with them. :) 

RobynS
by on Dec. 14, 2014 at 9:56 PM

For the last several years my family has been having a xmas gathering on New Year's day. But it looks like this year we'll go back to Christmas Day.

Charizma77
by on Dec. 14, 2014 at 10:01 PM

Not this year, but we have before

mrswillie
by Bronze Member on Dec. 15, 2014 at 7:09 AM
We have,
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)