Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Amazing deal. Soooo excited!

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 7:56 PM
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this

We've been looking for a used playset for our girls for 6 months. I just can't justify spending what a new one costs! This one was posted on a FB deals site tonight & thanks to my mom & cousin finding it asap, we were first! I'm paying $275 for it + $25 for a metal playground equipment style see saw! $300 for the pair. I know we'll be able to sell it for what we paid eventually. Our girls are stoked!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 7:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
celestegood
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2014 at 9:41 PM
Wow, that's freaking awesome! Good for you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofsixangels
by on Dec. 30, 2014 at 9:53 PM

Great deal!! What fun!

virginiamama71
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2014 at 9:58 PM

Great deal

Enjoy!!! 

mamilola
by Lola on Dec. 30, 2014 at 10:01 PM

That's so awesome!  I hope to find one for a low price also.

BeachLifeMama
by Beachy on Dec. 31, 2014 at 12:05 AM
Good deal!
bellaamore
by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 12:11 AM
We did one on the Wal-Mart site two years ago. Rock climbing thing, slide, play house, picnic table,monkey bars, swings and teeter Twitter for $700. We did site to store for free and since we did it on a computer in the stormwater able to put it on layaway. We paid it every two weeks on payday.totally worth it. Amazon has the old school metal jungle gyms for $140,too!
lyrick24
by Melissa on Dec. 31, 2014 at 12:49 AM

great!

lillybug222
by Bronze Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 9:20 AM
When we lived near a big city, we bought a used wooden one off craigslist. It was a $2000+ set that I paid $600 for. When we moved, I sold it for $700, so there was no way I was buying a $700 set from Walmart at full price. The hardest part in a smaller town was actually being the first to see & buy one! They sell super fast when they're listed! This one is the nicest one that's been posted, so it was worth the wait!

Quoting bellaamore: We did one on the Wal-Mart site two years ago. Rock climbing thing, slide, play house, picnic table,monkey bars, swings and teeter Twitter for $700. We did site to store for free and since we did it on a computer in the stormwater able to put it on layaway. We paid it every two weeks on payday.totally worth it. Amazon has the old school metal jungle gyms for $140,too!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Alieda
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 9:47 AM
I know your kids will have a ball with it. Good deal.
bellaamore
by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 11:25 AM
Quoting lillybug222: When we lived near a big city, we bought a used wooden one off craigslist. It was a $2000+ set that I paid $600 for. When we moved, I sold it for $700, so there was no way I was buying a $700 set from Walmart at full price. The hardest part in a smaller town was actually being the first to see & buy one! They sell super fast when they're listed! This one is the nicest one that's been posted, so it was worth the wait!

Quoting bellaamore: We did one on the Wal-Mart site two years ago. Rock climbing thing, slide, play house, picnic table,monkey bars, swings and teeter Twitter for $700. We did site to store for free and since we did it on a computer in the stormwater able to put it on layaway. We paid it every two weeks on payday.totally worth it. Amazon has the old school metal jungle gyms for $140,too!

That's crazy.
For the record, the Wal-Mart one we have is MUCH bigger and MUcH nicer than that one. I'm not a fan of them and their stores,but sometimes, things can be gotten cheaper there.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)