Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question of those who do Swag Bucks or other survey sites

Posted by on May. 5, 2015 at 7:35 PM
  • 12 Replies

Have any of you gotten free full size products from the places you do surveys etc. on.  My friend had been telling me how she has been getting all sorts of things to test.  Some from Swag Bucks surveys, My Survey, IPSO's and univox.  Said she got a full size box of packets of oatmeal, then some mac and cheese other food items and a bunch of household stuff.  Like soap, deoderant, laundry soap etc.    Me have gotten some full size samples to test over the years.  I remember one time getting a burrito dinner kit.  I was even given a 5$ bill with it. To go buy 1 pound of groud beef.  

by on May. 5, 2015 at 7:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
taniamorse85
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2015 at 3:29 AM
1 mom liked this

Earlier this year, through a survey I did on Swagbucks, I got a free full-size bottle of Dove Dry Spray deodorant to test and keep.  I'm also on BzzAgent and Smiley360 and get a variety of products to test and keep from both of those sites.  The products I receive to try on those sites are almost always full-size.

Waterswaves
by New Member on May. 6, 2015 at 11:00 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm new to this group but this caught my eye before I could introduce myself. I do Swagbucks and need to go check on that. So far I've just used it to earn points for Amazon gift cards. Earning points is easy there. I haven't tried getting samples there. I've gotten free full size samples from Influenster. Theirs are called a voxbox. Also from Smiley 360. You do "missions" for them where you share about the product, do reviews etc. I won a very expensive sleep number pillow after doing a mission and being entered into a drawing for one. I've gotten free fullsize samples from PinchMe. You have to be really fast there to grab them though. They go fast. I've gotten samples from Houseparty but you have to have a small party to get it. We did a toy party though where my nephew ended up with imaginenext toys that were awesome. I have extra people in my house right now so I've just done Chatterbox lately. it's through House Party but you don't do an actual party. It's sharing on social media and doing product reviews for that one.

RonaH
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2015 at 11:05 AM

Yes, I have gotten mostly from Pinecone but I have gotten from swag and Ispos when I used to do their surveys. Then there are the other sites people already mentioned I get a ton of stuff from. 

diaperstodating
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2015 at 11:48 PM
Nope.
I've tried everything the ladies above mentioned.
Pinecone, BzzAgent, Swagbucks, MintVine, Inbox Surveys. I don't recall ever receiving a full size sample of anything.
diaperstodating
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2015 at 11:49 PM
I use my Swagbucks to get Amazon gift cards. I have a hard time just to make the Daily Goal every day.
I don't know how the ladies in this group cash in so big on Swagbucks, and are able to use Swagbucks towards Christmas gifts.
smorgan865
by Member on May. 6, 2015 at 11:51 PM
I have gotten a few things. Twice I've gotten baby wipes!

IVe gotten much much more from bzzagent though (love it!)
smorgan865
by Member on May. 6, 2015 at 11:53 PM
1 mom liked this
I've paid for diapers and wipes for my 2 year old entirely using Amazon gift cards!

Do the surveys, check the offers for easy ones (especially app downloads), do your daily stuff, print your coupons from there (or print them and leave them in the store for other people to use and you get credit when they are redeemed!), use the shop and earn.

Quoting diaperstodating: I use my Swagbucks to get Amazon gift cards. I have a hard time just to make the Daily Goal every day.
I don't know how the ladies in this group cash in so big on Swagbucks, and are able to use Swagbucks towards Christmas gifts.
smorgan865
by Member on May. 6, 2015 at 11:57 PM
I've also gotten to try quite a few products from the CafeMom influencer program :)
Verrine
by Member on May. 7, 2015 at 6:17 AM
1 mom liked this

This is such a cool idea. The other mom saves money and you get a kickback!

Quoting smorgan865:  print your coupons from there (or print them and leave them in the store for other people to use and you get credit when they are redeemed!)
pinkcoffeecup
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2015 at 7:29 PM

Now my friend is doing all these survey sites.  Univox, Cash Crate,IPSO's, My Survey,Opinion Square and a couple others.  She is disabled.  Can't work a regular job.  So to suppliment her income. She does this.  Me I do Swag Bucks and My Survey.  That's about all I can handle for now.  In summer when I don't get a lot of hours. Then I will really get into Swag Bucks big time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)