Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Frugalistas! Say Hello and Introduce Yourself...

welcome

Welcome to Frugalistas!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. You can reply to any posts and/or start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and feel free to join in!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. Tell us a little about yourself.

2. What is your best money saving tip?

3. How strictly to you stick to your budget?

4. Do you ever splurge on certain items?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on Frugalistas & CafeMom!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

***Check out The Marketplace!***

by on Jan. 1, 2016 at 2:14 PM
Replies (61-66):
aryac
by New Member on Dec. 30, 2017 at 1:14 PM

Hi everyone! I'm Arya. Mother of two. I'm new to being a frugalista but my goal is to be better about things in 2018!

eagletigermom
by New Member on Dec. 30, 2017 at 9:18 PM

Hello

Im not new to CM.. I was on here with a different screen name years ago. I decided to quit CM for personal reason.. I also realized Im not  ready for the drama gro

Innannah13
by New Member on Jan. 22, 2018 at 9:29 PM
Hi, I'm Inna. I'm a mom to two older boys (still at home while in school) and a 15yo daughter. I was diagnosed with MAS (Multiple Autoimmune Syndrome) about a year and a half ago. My conditions make it nearly impossible for me to work a regular schedule, so saving money is my job! I use coupons on grocery items already on sale to get the most benefit. I also use reward apps and discounted gift cards whenever possible. It's nice to meet you all 😁 Take Care!
pattya925
by on Feb. 10, 2018 at 8:52 PM

Hi, everyone! I'm Patty (37), divorced mom to Robert (15). I have always been ok with bill repayment and the like, but am not the greatest at budgeting my discretionary spending.  I bought a house in 2011 when I was working FT as a nurse.  Have become disabled since then and trying to make money stretch as far as it can.  I have SSDI for myself and my son (as my minor), a private disability insurance, and a small child support income.  The mortgage eats up a huge chunk and each month I have about $500 for food, gas, copays, etc.  I do have quite a few medical expenses.  I need to improve on budgeting and planning where each dollar goes, esp on food.

jerseycgirl
by New Member on Feb. 19, 2018 at 11:57 AM

Hi, I'm Emily. I love new idea on how to live a frugal life. I do coupons and love thrifting!

I will frequant the group to read new ideas!

Thanks 

pd017f
by New Member on Mar. 30, 2018 at 10:43 PM

Hi Chrise, pd017

Just joined , I like to make or find unique items that dazzle's like the real thing without the expense

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)