Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why Should Mother and father Use Home Drug testing Kits?

Posted by on Feb. 11, 2016 at 3:12 PM
  • 2 Replies

Substance misuse among children has become one of the major concerns for mothers and fathers these days. At Home drug testing options help parents identify if their kids are into any harmful habits.

While some parents don't realize the importance of drug testing kits, many others think twice to use them. Here are some reasons for mothers and fathers to utilize an at home drug test:

Clear The Air

Do you believe that your kid is using illicit substances? Can you see any change in the child's appearance or attitude? Don't get worried. Use home drug analysis kits to confirm your doubts or set your mind at ease. Children using barred substances are often found with certain physical features such as red and watering eyes, swollen face, drippy nose and so on. You can also notice certain behavior changes like loss of interest in family activities, participation in criminal activity and assault, excessive use of money, etc. in them. With efficient test kits, you can get a definite answer and no longer be stressed out.

Prevent drug misuse among kids

Using a home drug test is a good way to keep young children away from drug misuse. Various studies have already shown that children whose parents use these tests are far less vulnerable to drug misuse. Knowing that you would be performing at home checks, your kid may stop using just based on the fact that they don't want to get caught. On the other hand, lack of proper tracking of children may result in the development of dangerous routines of drug misuse.

Can perform the test without intrusion of privacy

Home drug testing enables you to perform the test in the comfort of your house. One great benefit - you can perform the test at your house without making others aware of the outcome. Since there will be no issues like an uncomfortable setting, your kid may respond favorably.

Accurate and reliable

One of the important features of home drug kits is their stability. They are not only safe to use but also provide precise outcomes within minutes, removing the need to go for lab assessments. They are the best tools to get initial systematic outcomes of drug misuse. Kits approved by the Food and Medication Administration (FDA) are considered to be precise and more dependable than others.

Home drug testing kits, therefore, are very beneficial for mothers and fathers to recognize unhealthy routines in their children. As a parent, perform these assessments at your house to make sure that you kid stays away from drug abuse.

by on Feb. 11, 2016 at 3:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
baconbits
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2016 at 10:40 AM

It sounds good on the surface but what happens when you tell your kid "Hey I think you're using drugs" and they tell you they're not and the kit proves them right? Talk about a loss of confidence. Personally I'd have a hard time as a kid ever going to my parents again after knowing that they thought I was doing drugs. There's other reasons why a kid could be showing those behaviors. If I truely thought they were doing drugs I'd simply have a yearly physical done on my child at the Dr's office. Ours draws blood and you have to pee in a cup so it can all be tested. I'm sure if they were doing drugs it would show up and the dr would have to tell you . Then you can confront your child and get them the help they need.

thefiregoddess
by Optimus Prime on Feb. 16, 2016 at 7:15 AM
I wouldn't.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)