Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

grrr

Posted by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 11:20 PM
  • 7 Replies
So my friend uses ibotta, and she loves it. Unfortunately, I have a windows phone that is a couple years old, so I can't use it (it's an app only program and there isn't one for windows). Decided to try to use my iPod touch, its 4th generation. Unfortunately I haven't used it in about 3 years as we moved twice in one year and I just got some of my personal stuff unpacked. So it is way behind on updates. It did one, but won't do anymore, says I can try again on the 18th. Just a silly vent. I'm not big into tech stuff, which is why I am normally happy with windows. But trying to get rewards stuff for my like grocery shopping and am finding that I am really limited. Dang it.
by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 11:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Mar. 12, 2016 at 6:10 AM
1 mom liked this

I have a Windows phone, too, along with an Android.  I can get the app for the Android, but says it doesn't have enough memory.  I feel your pain!

caustinb
by Member on Mar. 12, 2016 at 8:32 AM
1 mom liked this
I fell for the Windows phone, too! I'm not even going to lie...I loved it. I actually had two in a row. I bought the S7 galaxy last night and I have no clue how to use it. Looking forward to trying out all the stuff I couldn't get on Windows phone though.
kit279
by Member on Mar. 12, 2016 at 9:03 AM
I struggled with Android. I had the same Android for 2 years and still didn't have it figured out lol! Ive loved how easy windows phones have been to use. My dh has the s5 and has had nothing but trouble. Sadly we have Verizon, which have announced that they won't be selling any of the new windows. So idk what I'll do when I need a new phone. Good luck figuring your new phone out!

Quoting caustinb: I fell for the Windows phone, too! I'm not even going to lie...I loved it. I actually had two in a row. I bought the S7 galaxy last night and I have no clue how to use it. Looking forward to trying out all the stuff I couldn't get on Windows phone though.
userelayne
by Member on Mar. 12, 2016 at 9:48 AM
1 mom liked this

I hear you and have empathy.  I want to do Ibotta but just got an Ipone and am not sure how it goes.  good Luck

kit279
by Member on Mar. 12, 2016 at 11:38 AM

my friend loves it. basically, she takes a pic of her reciept, uploads it, and gets points.

Quoting userelayne:

I hear you and have empathy.  I want to do Ibotta but just got an Ipone and am not sure how it goes.  good Luck

lizard3731
by Bronze Member on Mar. 12, 2016 at 1:34 PM
1 mom liked this
You could try contacting Apple.
kit279
by Member on Mar. 12, 2016 at 1:46 PM

i may if i cant get it to update more.

Quoting lizard3731: You could try contacting Apple.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)