Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question for coupon moms

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 2:17 AM
  • 19 Replies
Where do you get your coupons?

I'm a newbie looking for ideas. Where I live the newspaper is free, so on Sunday mornings I get up early and grab five copies. But they only put out coupons every other week and this past month has been kind of a dud.
by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 2:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonomama
by Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:11 AM
I'm not much of a couponer, but do the stores you shop at offer them online?
RonaH
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:33 AM
1 mom liked this

Mostly online at places like coupons. com, redplum.com, hopster.com and facebook.

virginiamama71
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 9:25 AM
1 mom liked this

Online.

at work we leave unwanted coupons in a basket. .

For Tide, I find coupons on the inside of the box.

also in email from companies.

TurtleMami
by Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 12:47 PM
1 mom liked this
I need to check on Safeway coupons. Other than that, I just stick to Target's cartwheel.

Quoting Anonomama: I'm not much of a couponer, but do the stores you shop at offer them online?
TurtleMami
by Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 12:49 PM
Thank you!

Quoting RonaH:

Mostly online at places like coupons. com, redplum.com, hopster.com and facebook.

RonaH
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 1:11 PM

Target also has target coupons and manufactuers coupoms on there website. Some people miss that. Also you can use a target coupon with a manufacter coupon. I get a lot of stuff super cheap that way.

Quoting TurtleMami: I need to check on Safeway coupons. Other than that, I just stick to Target's cartwheel.
Quoting Anonomama: I'm not much of a couponer, but do the stores you shop at offer them online?

TurtleMami
by Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 1:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Oooo I'll have to look into that. I love stacking coupons and cartwheel at Target. I love love love Target!

Quoting RonaH:

Target also has target coupons and manufactuers coupoms on there website. Some people miss that. Also you can use a target coupon with a manufacter coupon. I get a lot of stuff super cheap that way.

Quoting TurtleMami: I need to check on Safeway coupons. Other than that, I just stick to Target's cartwheel.

kit279
by Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 1:32 PM
Online. Coupons.com, target.com (here, target will take store coupons and manufacturers coupons) I also shop at BJs and get coupons from online there. I'm also using a few rebate sites. Checkout51, savings star, and the WalMart price checker. It takes a little bit of work, but is totally worth it.
caustinb
by Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 1:42 PM
Ibotta? I haven't had a chance to use it, but I've read several posts about it here.
GiGi116
by Ginger on Apr. 2, 2016 at 11:33 PM
1 mom liked this

redplum.com , coupons.com, the different manufacturers of products, a few different newspapers, All you magazine has some really good ones at times, and a few other great places. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)