Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Get healthy, while making money at home by following an app

Posted by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 2:59 PM
  • 4 Replies
I'm so excited to say I've been blessed by the triangle of health! I'm getting my family healthy, AND making money while doing so! My kids, and husband love it! And I know that by giving them all natural and 100% organic is the best thing I can do for my family! I'm also blessed to say, I do it all from the comfort of my home! Come join me, and change your life today!

http://onehappylife.kyaniviral.com/
by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 2:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MixedCooke
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 3:02 PM
That site says nothing
Frankij_85
by New Member on Apr. 12, 2016 at 10:03 PM
You have to put in an email address and log in as a guest. You don't have to leave a number but if you would like for me to contact you about any product or business information than I would need some form of contact. You can also contact me at frankij85@icloud.com. Don't worry it's not gonna give out any information to third party's either our site doesn't sell information. I'm just an independent distributor is all, looking to build my business, and support my family.
Frankij_85
by New Member on Apr. 13, 2016 at 12:34 AM
It's a health supplement. It's called Kyani. I don't send out any spam. I'm the only person that gets any information left, because it's my own website, that I pay for. The link when you click on it takes you only to our products, we don't have any advertisements on our pages. This isn't some type of scam. I actually just started a day before I got married on March 20th, and I've already hit my first rank which qualified me for a $600 bonus, and if I hit sapphire by the end of April, I'll qualify for a triple down payment on a car paid for by the company. So we have one of the best pay structures out there for independent distributors. I don't have to keep product on hand because everyone orders online. So the people that I've signed up aren't even near me they just go to my website an order there monthly products. I do everything online. I only meet people that I know. My family loves the products. My husband, kids, MIL, and myself. Plus it's all natural and 100% organic so I know that what they're getting is good for them. It has tons of health benefits.

Not all websites are the same remember that.
Frankij_85
by New Member on Apr. 13, 2016 at 12:38 AM
Also if you actually watch the videos it tells you all you need to know about our products. i can promise you won't get spam emails. You won't even see adds on our pages for any other products other than our own.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)