Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

any ideas

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 1:29 PM
  • 6 Replies

hello does anyone have any ideas  for working at home i am a mother of 5 my fieance works but its not enough and i would llike to work but from home and dont have the money to sign up for thoes sites that charge a lot of money to start up

by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 1:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
virginiamama71
by Bronze Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 1:40 PM

babysitting.

offer care for children thru the summer.

jenny8887
by New Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 2:38 PM

thank you for the idea but i llive in  a small town already tryed the baby sitting thing no luck

virginiamama71
by Bronze Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 3:54 PM

How old are your children?

there are companies that hire people to do customer service from home but you need a quiet home. Try something outside the home when he is not working?

Melodee0119
by Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 4:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Do you have some sort of service you can offer? Cleaning, lawn care, organizing, etc
baconbits
by Bronze Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 4:06 PM

You can always try doing a little ebay, etsy, etc on the side. I make an extra $2000 - $3000 per year that way. I started out selling extra stuff we had sitting around and then moved on to picking things up at yard sales cheap and reselling. Maybe you can pet walk, clean houses/offices, etc when your fiance can watch the kids.

MonarchMom22
by Member on Apr. 21, 2016 at 10:57 AM
1 mom liked this

Do you have any craft skills like knitting or sewing?  If so, you could try contacting a tailor or dry cleaner in your area to do alterations, or a boutique to take special orders for knitted items in custom colors. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)