Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BEST earning site, SWAGBUCKS. Paypal, amazon and more!!

Posted by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 10:19 PM
  • 9 Replies

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/neelyneel

If the link doesnt work you will need to just copy and paste it into your web browser OR PM me your email that you want to sign up with and I will send you an invite...thanks.

If you intend to cash out at PayPal please sign up with one connected to your PAYPAL  account.

What Is Swagbucks?

Swagbucks is a search engine which rewards you with Swagbucks for searching. 

These Swagbucks can then be redeemed for a variety of different free items, such as amazon gift cards, Starbucks gift cards and much more.

While Swagbucks started out as solely a search engine, over the past few years, they’ve morphed into much more. In fact, they now offer many different ways to earn more Swagbucks making it much easier to earn enough Swagbucks to cash in on their prizes.

Surveys, Vids, Special offers and more!!

Tips for Swags:

1. To Do List

2. get your SBTV going.

3. If you have a smart phone...download their apps, SBTV mobile,  entertaiNow, movie clips, indy music, lifestylz and sportly tv.

4. Try surveys. Go to the Home page and click on Answer and you will see the various Survey options that you can try, click on the one you want and it will load, example the GOLD surveys....the page will come up and you can click one at a time and try them.

5. look thru the Discover tab and you can run Ncrave vids, some have a little icon on it you can set it and it will run on it's own but you have to keep that page open. Some are ones you need to click on but you can do other things while that page is open.

6. Play games you get a max of 10 SB a day off those.

7. print coupons off SB you get 10 sb per coupon after it has been used...can take up to 12 weeks tho to hit your acct

8. if you shop online ...always check to see if the store is listed and shop and earn on swags

9. use swags to do your searches online and you can win various amts of swags from them but this is hit and miss and very very random.

10. check their site for SB codes...you can see people post them on their Facebook wall when there is a current code.

11. Check Radium One wall and look for those easy 1Sb activities. Sometimes also stuff on Peanut Lab wall.

12. Also dl the actual SB app...their mobile version of desktop and go through the walls there and sometimes you see videos for 1 Sb. Just check thru the day.

Hope those help and msg me anytime if you have any more questions ..always happy to help!

(been out of work and this has been a help to me, I would greatly appreciate anyone who signs up with my link to use the site)

If you have  questions just ask.

Thanks!!

Neely

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/neelyneel

by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 10:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Aug. 6, 2016 at 10:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Ladies,  I also run a group where I am trying to post Freebies, Sweeps and intant win games and more. You do not need to join but you can if you like. This is the forum you can check them out, just click and it will take you to the group, the forum is open so you can view and post without joining. 

Freebies, Sweeps, Games, Coupons, Sales

Also here is the forum where I have more earning sites posted with links

Making Money Online

Thanks for looking.

diaperstodating
by Gold Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 10:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Bump
pinkcoffeecup
by Silver Member on Aug. 7, 2016 at 10:20 PM
1 mom liked this

I am hooked on Swag Bucks.  I a month and a half ago cashed out 300$  From Swag bucks.  Now up to near 150$ again. 

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Aug. 8, 2016 at 6:54 PM

wow!! that's great! I wish I was in a better demographic for surveys cause they seem to be a good way to make SBs without spending on offers.

Quoting pinkcoffeecup:

I am hooked on Swag Bucks.  I a month and a half ago cashed out 300$  From Swag bucks.  Now up to near 150$ again. 

Come check out  ThriftyMomsandMakingMoneyOnline or msg me for info and links for earning money online with swagbucks, IGC and more. sales and freebies posted in the group!
http://www.cafemom.com/group/ThriftyMomsandMakingMoneyOnline

pinkcoffeecup
by Silver Member on Aug. 8, 2016 at 10:37 PM

I do some shop and earn.  If there are places you shop online at regular. See if they are with Swag Bucks shop and earn.  I buy Puritans Pride vitamines. They are cheaper than the store and I get my Shop and Earn swags.  Surveys are so so for me. Some days I hit them good.  Other days no.  Sometimes I wonder who they want for the surveys?  I give my true identity and that.  One time it asked for what diseases you have.  I just picked MS.  Because dh has it. I could answer questions based on dh.  I qualified. Turned out to also be MS survey.  I run videos all day.  Well I set one up to run. Then go do something.  Come back in a few.  See if it finished. Then start up a new one.

Quoting aneela:

wow!! that's great! I wish I was in a better demographic for surveys cause they seem to be a good way to make SBs without spending on offers.

Quoting pinkcoffeecup:

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Aug. 9, 2016 at 12:18 AM

this looks new....you get  extra Sbs for doing them

Come check out  ThriftyMomsandMakingMoneyOnline or msg me for info and links for earning money online with swagbucks, IGC and more. sales and freebies posted in the group!

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Aug. 13, 2016 at 2:01 PM

these are just some of the rewards. sometimes there are sales on  the giftcards themselves, they change every month or week. as an example you see the visa and kohls ones here marked down. cards come in several denominations as well from as low as $1 to over $100 depending on the store. the sales vary each month so when you see a good deal get it before it changes!

also once a month every $25 card (except paypal and I think also visa but not sure) are on sale for 2200 SB. but you can only get one of those.

if you have any  questions please ask!

pinkcoffeecup
by Silver Member on Sep. 6, 2016 at 3:18 PM

I'm doing rather well on Swag Bucks.  Getting ready to cash out soon.  This is what I have today.  This is about 2 months of swagging.

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Sep. 22, 2016 at 2:45 PM

wow!! that's super!! certainly comes in handy doesn't it. 

Quoting pinkcoffeecup:

I'm doing rather well on Swag Bucks.  Getting ready to cash out soon.  This is what I have today.  This is about 2 months of swagging.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)