Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For those of you who do resale shops. Do any of them offer special rewards

Posted by on May. 16, 2017 at 5:40 PM
  • 3 Replies

There is a resale shop a few blocks from my house.  It's run by an organization for blind people.  I stop in there from time to time.  Yesterday I stopped in.  Got a few things.  The cashier says do I have a rewards card. Ummm No.  I didn't know they had that.  She says if I fill it up.  I get 10$ in store credit.   I spent 28$.  Well got dh a real nice manual wheel chair for 25$. He has MS.  Then me got a couple shirts totaling 3$. They mark a spot off for each 10$ you spend. When you spent 50$.  That is when you get the 10$.  So 3/4 of my card got filled up yesterday.  Of course people looked at me pushing a wheel chair up the block home. But heck. I don't drive.  It was only 3 blocks. I even had my little plastic shopping cart sitting on top.  Ran into the grocery store next door.  To pick up a few things. Then walked home.  It was a Everest brand like they have at the hospital.  It was in good working order.  The foot rests are adjustable.  I love a good resale shop or rummage.

by on May. 16, 2017 at 5:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
virginiamama71
by Bronze Member on May. 16, 2017 at 6:35 PM

Some of the thrift stores in my area have the same.

lizard3731
by Bronze Member on May. 17, 2017 at 6:50 AM
Goodwill has a rewards program. You get points when you buy something, spend a certain amount or donate. You get $ off after you get enough points.
chicken13
by Silver Member on May. 17, 2017 at 7:15 AM

Our local goodwill has a card.  You pay $10 and get 10% off everything for a year. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)