Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mystery shopping jobs

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2017 at 8:34 AM
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this
I have always wanted to do mystery, who doesn't want to get paid to eat out plus get their food free, see movies, or go shopping.
But finding legitimate companies is another thing.
I have found two!
Www.bestmark.com is a mystery shop company that pays you for physically going shopping pretending to be a customer and reviewing their customer service and business.

Another one I've found is mystery shopping over the phone, pretending to call in to either large rehab centers to test their customer service and professionalism over the phone, solar panel companies and much more and each phone call lasts 5-10 dollars and pays 10 dollars via PayPal.
If your interested in the call mystery shopping you can e mail me at Shaylinro@yahoo.com and I can provide you a list weekly of any available jobs and payment proof to show it's legit.

Just let me know if you have any questions about any of it.
by on Jul. 28, 2017 at 8:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
e.sugarbaby
by Bronze Member on Jul. 30, 2017 at 8:27 PM
I love Bestmark. I have worked for them for many years.
paigea
by on Sep. 7, 2017 at 12:18 PM

I sometimes work for Bestmark.  They have some phone call ones too.

Go to https:/www.mysteryshopforum.com

In blue at the bottom of the page, is a list of legitimate mystery shopping companies.  Sign up with ALL of them and then you will find what is available near where you live.

I love mystery shopping.  I probably do about 30 jobs per month.  Do you have a favourite type of job?  Mine is probably gas stations and grocery stores.  And audits, where I go in with a clipboard and check off items in stock. No memory required there! lol

My leaste favourite is probably "shopping" for cell phones.

Alieda
by Silver Member on Sep. 7, 2017 at 3:43 PM

Best Mark is a wonderful company but there have very few jobs in my area.  If you love doing apartment shops Eillis from Dallas is a great place to work for I have done many shops for them over the years and never had a problem with pay. 

Ladies do you also do any merchanzing jobs and if so what compies do you work for. 

paigea
by on Sep. 7, 2017 at 4:15 PM

So far I have not gotten into merchandising.  The mystery shop forum also has a section where people discuss merchandising and I assume they also have a list of companies there.

Quoting Alieda:

Best Mark is a wonderful company but there have very few jobs in my area.  If you love doing apartment shops Eillis from Dallas is a great place to work for I have done many shops for them over the years and never had a problem with pay. 

Ladies do you also do any merchanzing jobs and if so what compies do you work for. 

Alieda
by Silver Member on Sep. 7, 2017 at 4:46 PM

I have found a few but I would love to make a bigger list of them.  I am sign up with about 80 mystery shop companies. 

Quoting paigea:

So far I have not gotten into merchandising.  The mystery shop forum also has a section where people discuss merchandising and I assume they also have a list of companies there.

Quoting Alieda:

paigea
by on Sep. 7, 2017 at 5:28 PM
That is a lot. Do you know how many you do work for? I am signed up with a lot but I only check a few job boards it seems. And then I get e-mails from others.

Does merchandising take more of a commitment?

Quoting Alieda:

I have found a few but I would love to make a bigger list of them.  I am sign up with about 80 mystery shop companies. 

Quoting paigea:

Quoting Alieda:

Alieda
by Silver Member on Sep. 7, 2017 at 5:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes there are some I work for more then else. I spend time each day read my email and working down my list. Some days I get to check more then others.  Yes Merchandising assignments can take more time then mystery shopping but it depends on the assignment.  I work at the Crackle Barrels around here doing the Amanda Blue charms that takes a half hour to a hour but I build ed a sun glasses display and it take 4 hours to do so.  I use to do mechanizing for Hallmark Cards , it could take a while but you also know you have a few hours each week  , when contact assignments not give you this. 

Quoting paigea: That is a lot. Do you know how many you do work for? I am signed up with a lot but I only check a few job boards it seems. And then I get e-mails from others. Does merchandising take more of a commitment?
Quoting Alieda:

Quoting paigea:

Quoting Alieda:

Momof2Stepof3
by Member on Sep. 7, 2017 at 6:30 PM

I mystery shop been doing it since July. I'm making a decent income part time. Bestmark it very hit and miss in my area.

What is the company you use for the phone ones? The ones I've found only offer $4 a call.

Quoting Sahaira: I have always wanted to do mystery, who doesn't want to get paid to eat out plus get their food free, see movies, or go shopping. But finding legitimate companies is another thing. I have found two! Www.bestmark.com is a mystery shop company that pays you for physically going shopping pretending to be a customer and reviewing their customer service and business. Another one I've found is mystery shopping over the phone, pretending to call in to either large rehab centers to test their customer service and professionalism over the phone, solar panel companies and much more and each phone call lasts 5-10 dollars and pays 10 dollars via PayPal. If your interested in the call mystery shopping you can e mail me at Shaylinro@yahoo.com and I can provide you a list weekly of any available jobs and payment proof to show it's legit. Just let me know if you have any questions about any of it.

Alieda
by Silver Member on Sep. 7, 2017 at 11:57 PM

I have do ne phone shop when I have nothing else to do because of the low pay , I have done some that just paid two , and I have done one that paid 8.  You need to do a lot of phone shop to make some real money but they do fill a open space. 

brime98
by New Member on Sep. 8, 2017 at 12:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)