Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is the difference?

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:47 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 377 Total Views

Hey ladies - not sure if there is anyone active in this group right now - but I need some advice...

Can you help me determine the differences between living in Pflugerville versus Round Rock.  I am moving there in the next 30 days and I won't get a chance to even visit first so I have to try to get some first hand feedback from you guys...

Any advice you guys can give me on making the choice as to where to live would be great.  We are looking for a small town with good shopping resources and good schools.  We will be renting and would like to stay below $1300 for a 3 bedroom house.  We are hoping for a clean and quiet neighborhood, but the age of the houses doesn't really matter to us.   

Any advice for me?  I am flying a bit blind here...

Thanks and I hope to meet some Texas mommies soon :-)

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
tattoos11
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 7:17 AM

round rock is more developed then pflugerville, but pflugerville has shopping also. i think they are both great and are so close to each other that it doesnt matter where u live

thetexasmomma
by New Member on Feb. 16, 2011 at 1:18 AM

Hey There,

not sure about Round Rock, but i do live in Pflugerville, I live in a 1400 square foot duplex with a backyard and a two car garage, we pay $950 for it. Our gas and electric bills are pretty damn cheap since its a newer building. I like living in Pflugerville because its so close to Austin it takes less than 15 to get to downtown Austin. Since my daughter isnt school aged yet i have no idea about the school around here. I did look into moving to Round Rock but the housing didnt seem cheap at all. This was about three years ago, so it might be better now.

starfish333
by New Member on Feb. 20, 2011 at 11:44 PM

Thanks for the advice ladies - it will be difficult to choose a place to live without ever having been there so I am grateful for any info you guys give me :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)