Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduction

Posted by on Oct. 22, 2010 at 11:39 AM
  • 13 Replies
  • 419 Total Views

Please introduce yourself here.

by on Oct. 22, 2010 at 11:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
portlandia
by New Member on Oct. 26, 2010 at 4:35 AM

Stephanie a proud mother of 2 DS pregnant with a wonderful DD. 

misterri
by Member on Nov. 13, 2010 at 2:56 AM

YAY!

I belong to other TTC groups, and a few pagan groups, but, am thrilled to find this one! 

I am 45, TTC, have had 4 miscarriages, PCOS, and on and on...lol!

I still perseveer.

cyrusmommy2
by on Jan. 14, 2011 at 8:13 AM

Hello!  My name is Tanya and I'm 24.  My hubby and I are expecting our second child on the 22nd of January.  We already have a beautiful 3 year old daughter. 

BREASTFEEDING Pictures, Images and Photos

misterri
by Member on Jan. 14, 2011 at 5:07 PM

Ooops, forgot to tell you my name is Terri!

Nikk_Partain07
by on Jan. 31, 2011 at 10:35 PM

hello all I am Nikki a 27 yr old married to my best friend mother of three earth babies and 4 angel babies... My earth babies are 9, 5, and almost 3... I am ttcing number 4 of the 6 we want..LOL yes we are insane..LOL.. I am an  old fashioned, home birthing advocate, i am also a photographer with a flare of sewing and i make beautiful baby hair bows...  I live in Indiana..DH and i are both wiccan and we are raisng our kids that way also..

chris8119
by New Member on Oct. 21, 2011 at 6:35 PM

Hello My name is Christa. I am 30 years old and a mom to 4 kids and ttc : )

leeannapugh
by New Member on Oct. 25, 2011 at 9:44 PM

Merry meet! My name is Leeanna. I have been TTC for almost 3 years now.

pixienelfdreams
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 7:42 PM

Hi Im Jess and I live in Las Vegas (Originally from NOLA) with my 2 kids, Nikolle 13 and Jimmy 9, and my hubby Jimmy. He had a Vasectomy 10 years ago and had a reversal a week ago. We are trying TTC now. I am a practicing Celtic and also know Voodoo through my G-maw.

Starshine-bela
by New Member on Jun. 18, 2012 at 6:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi, I'm Leah, I have one wonderful little boy, who is 7, my fiancee and are expecting what is my second child and his first. I don't really identify with any single religion, I was brought up both catholic and jewish but mostly I seem to relate more to paganism than anything else. Since I don't follow any single religion, I don't raise my son up in any, but I do allow him to explore. If he is curious, I answer his questions as best I can. He understands that even though he is choosing to believe in God, not everyone does, but that doesn't mean they are wrong or right and that doesn't mean he is too. Essentionally, I'm trying to teach him to be open to the fact that everyone believes something different. 

With Love,

Starshine

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

MayMomma27
by New Member on Jul. 31, 2012 at 12:55 PM

My Name is Ashly and I am 21 years old. I just had my first child May 2nd, and we are already thinking of our future youngin's <3 I have interested in and studying Paganism for 7 years and just haven't found my particular path yet. My husband is a very understanding christian and I love him to peices. (though his family don't really believe that I am not christian.. they are in denial) Nice to meet you all

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)