Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

newbie question.

Posted by on Apr. 6, 2011 at 11:08 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 272 Total Views

HI, i'm not actually wiccan (yet) but i'm very interested and my best friend is one... my question and one she wanted to know is that she knows a man who dabbles in black magic (she will NOT do anything black magic) but he asked her to nail a nail to the tree that is on the left side of her house... she wasnt sure why but had a terrible feeling so she didnt... i am wondering if anyone can tell me what he might have been trying to do i might also mention that she had turned down dating him right before this so we were concerned he was trying to harm her.  anything will help i have been looking online and the closest thing i found was a black magic spell on how to kill a witch but it says to go into a forest draw a picture of her and nail the nail in for 9 days.... so i dont think its the same thing but idk... anyways any help will be much appreciated.! thanks so much!

by on Apr. 6, 2011 at 11:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
misterri
by Member on Apr. 8, 2011 at 4:31 AM

I personally don't 'delve' into so called black magic.  But, more than likely there are 2 ways to get the answer~~~1) Ask HIM (the guy who had her do it) why or 2) Cast/create a spell to 'ask' for spiritual assistance/guidance to find out.

Since many practitioners create their own spells, it may be difficult to get an answer.  To be safe, I would suggest that shew cast a protection from harm and curses/negativity spell on herself.

jasonsgirl7988
by New Member on Apr. 8, 2011 at 12:09 PM

alright thanks very much!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)