Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Merry Meet...new here

Posted by on Aug. 30, 2011 at 10:38 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 267 Total Views

Glad I found this group. We have at least a year before we TTC again, and for me, that sucks. But it's a matter of practicality. My DD is 10.5 months old right now and already a handful. I originally wanted to do 2 under 2, but my Dh thinks I'm out of my mind. LOL He's probably right. in the meantime, I've been focusing on my work with a group of ladies that are dedicated to the Goddess Diana, and we've been actively studying other goddesses monthly. It's been interesting so far. Being a pagan Mom has been a much more interesting ride than it would've been when I was faithless and wandering. Being Pagan has taught me strength, patience, and endurance. LOL Things I really didn't have when I was agnostic. Sorry if I sound like a 'thumper', I'm really not. I just finally feel like I have a direction to go in. Hoping to make a few friends here, since no one is so rich as to throw away a friend. :)

My little Dark is the light of my life. Try to take my light, and I'll put you in the dark forever.

by on Aug. 30, 2011 at 10:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
misterri
by Member on Dec. 18, 2011 at 5:18 AM

Welcome!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)