Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi all!!

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2011 at 2:07 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 290 Total Views

I'm ashley my husband is ashton. We're both 24 (he's 9-3-87 and i'm 10-3-87) we started dating 8 and half years ago. I was told at the age of 15 that I would never have kids and if i did get prego then the chances of carrying to term were low, but low in behold in march of 2006 (we were 18) i found I was pregnant. two weeks latter I had my first mc. within just a month or so after we decieded to start trying. We then got married oct 20th 2006. and continued trying for years with no luck. Last year (march) we found out I was pregnant a week latter I had to fly back to michigan to attend my youngest sisters wedding. while i was up there my other sister backed her car into me (right into my stomach area) and 2 days latter I started to bleed, and had mc #2. We then started trying again (the next month) and were blessed with a 3rd pregancy (sep) and a week and half after the bfp i lost the baby. I lost the baby on my birthday no less. we are still trying and praying. This month we have decieded to try using opk's and fingers crossed we will get to announce at christmas that we finally have our miracle baby. Also I would love to know if anyone has any good fertility spells, they would share with me?

Blessed be.

by on Dec. 1, 2011 at 2:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
misterri
by Member on Dec. 18, 2011 at 4:47 AM

Welcome Ashley!  From what I have been told, the most successful ones (conception spells) are those you write yourself.

ashley1693
by New Member on Dec. 18, 2011 at 1:58 PM

Thanks. I'll have to try that. Thank you.

Quoting misterri:

Welcome Ashley!  From what I have been told, the most successful ones (conception spells) are those you write yourself.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN