Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm a Blue Tornado, What Are You?

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 7:25 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 230 Total Views

Hey Barbie here!  Here is some knowedge in personality colors I would like to share. It has helped me build strong, lasting  relationships with other network marketers.

Yellows -aka- Flagmatic  make up 35% of the population They are your teachers nurses & they give from the heart. They dont have time for themselves. They are Open & Self Contained... They tell you about their guts and what they are but nothing else.

Blues -aka- Sengwin make up15% of the population they are sales people. They just want to have fun. They are Open and Direct. They will spill there guts on the table and tell you about them and then explain what that cell does thats sitting right next to that organ over there.

Greens -aka- Meloncoly make up 35% of the population. They analize things to death. They miss out on a lot of opurtunities because they analize things for to long. They are Indirect and Self Contained,  If you  ask them about their guts they will dance around the subject and avoid avoid the question.

Reds -aka- Coloric make up 15% of the population. they are money motivated, money focused. They are Self Contianed and Direct. If you ask them about their guts  they arent going to talk about them and let you know it!

If you would like to learn how to recognized a persons personality color and how to aproach them, stay tuned for my next article here is a refrence chart for you.

To Your Success, Barbie Parrish

Skype Id: asianmyss

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 7:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)