Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tech Cafe Tech Cafe

Welcome to Moms & Technology! Introduce yourself...

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2010 at 7:52 PM
  • 1387 Replies
7 moms liked this

wave 

Welcome to Moms & Technology!  We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Moms & Technology! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here! 

by on Oct. 26, 2010 at 7:52 PM
Replies (1-10):
PinkSodaPop
by Member on Oct. 28, 2010 at 5:41 PM
1 mom liked this

LindseyKate
by Member on Oct. 28, 2010 at 5:46 PM

Hello!! Im Lindsey :) ive been interested in computers since i was very little and i hope to find others with common interests! My goal at the moment is to go to school for Video Game Design :) I'm a very friendly person and love to help people out with their tech problems :)

robertmommie
by Renee on Oct. 28, 2010 at 5:55 PM

Hi everyone!  I'm Renee, I just love to learn, so computers and internet are a good constant source of that for me.

kimsardo
by on Oct. 28, 2010 at 6:19 PM

Hi, I'm Kim and I like Techy things!

connor12907
by New Member on Oct. 28, 2010 at 7:12 PM

Hello all :) I am Catie, mother to one DS who is 3, 3 angel babies, and we are expecting our 2nd :) I love learning, go to school online, Technology is my friend :) lol

ashlet01
by on Oct. 28, 2010 at 7:59 PM

I am Ashley, mom of two little girls ages 2.5 and 3months. I love tech stuff and self troubleshooting. I love reading how to do repair stuff myself and doing it myself. I am usually the go to person on tech stuff for my family.

thenguyenclan
by Tina on Oct. 28, 2010 at 8:18 PM

Hi there!  My name is Tina, I am a SAHM to 2 very engaging toddlers ages 4 and 3. I am also the mother of one baby girl in Heaven, and I am due with our fourth in February ^_^. I love being on the computer, reading books or just browsing around. I hope to get to know some of you more as time goes on :-) 

TiffaniTerena
by Tiffani on Oct. 28, 2010 at 9:29 PM

Hi there, mamas!

My name is Tiffani and I am a SAHM to 3 kids and LOVE being on the computer, shopping and browsing online and am actually able to completely take a computer apart and rebuild it. I am sitting on a degree in Computer Science (but being a mom is the best job that I have ever had) and I love advancing with technology and learning things on my own. I hope to get to know you ladies better! Hugs!

LindseyKate
by Member on Oct. 28, 2010 at 10:57 PM

group hug

crazycountrymom
by Marie on Oct. 29, 2010 at 12:41 PM

Hello, My name is Marie and I have 4 grown daughters and 3 grandchildren. My grandchildren are 13 month old twins and a 10 month old grandson. I am excited to be here. I enjoy doing techie things as much as I can. It will be fun to meet new people and try to answer any questions that come up.. Have a blessed day. Marie

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN