Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tech Cafe Tech Cafe

Welcome to Moms & Technology! Introduce yourself...

wave 

Welcome to Moms & Technology!  We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Moms & Technology! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here! 

by on Oct. 26, 2010 at 7:52 PM
Replies (1381-1387):
leighp1
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 6:54 AM

I did things backwards again.  I jumped in posting and forgot to introduce myself.  Hi.  I am Leigh, married to Tom (great husband by the way).  I have two daughters at home.  Crystal who will be 11 next month and AmyLee who will be 15 in January.  YIKES!!  We live in the panhandle of Florida. To say we are technology people would be an understatement.  We have 2 desktops, 5 laptops (not sure why so many of these), 2 tablets (daughter wants an Ipad for Christmas so soon to be 3), 2 Xbox consoles (will be 3 at Christmas because 15 year old wants the new Halo console). The only thing we don't have a lot of is the smart phones.  My husband has one and my youngest has one (hers is a very old and very cheap one). Oh and the most important thing.....  I LOVE TO TALK!!

heavensdaughter
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 12:17 PM

Hey, I'm Anne. Married to my husband Travis for 6.5 years, mother to a yours mine and ours collection of beautiful girls including 2 15 year olds, then 13, 11, 3, and 2. They are the light of my life. I'm the wahm behind Linah Sora cloth diapers, admin in the group Cuties with Cloth Booties, and new owner of the group Make Life Beautiful.

chanty0084
by New Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:17 PM

Hello All I am Chanty I'm from boring oklahoma and I am married I have DS thats 5 and DS thats 1month. If there is anything else you would like know about me just send me message well bye

BrookPayton
by New Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:48 AM
Hi everyone!
My name is Brook, I will be 29 next week. I have a 10 month old and have been married since April 2011.
I love tech even if I don't understand it all. lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ShesMyWorld12
by New Member on Nov. 28, 2012 at 9:00 PM

Hello! My names Brittney & I have a Beautiful daughter named Shelby. Feel free to contact me if you would like. :]       

baby girl

HyrulianHeroine
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 2:48 PM

Hi, im Ariana i go to college for video game character plot and design and i train online for psychology. 

crissy1200
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 1:49 AM

hello my name is crystal I love technology computers and photography I have three boys and I have been married to my best friend since march 2012  excited to be apart of this group 

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN