Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tech Cafe Tech Cafe

Welcome to Moms & Technology! Introduce yourself...

wave 

Welcome to Moms & Technology!  We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Moms & Technology! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here! 

by on Oct. 26, 2010 at 7:52 PM
Replies (11-20):
johnny4ever
3 weeks till school starts!
Today at 7:22 AM
by on Oct. 30, 2010 at 6:44 PM

Hi.Im Tracy.Im a married sahm to our only,Daniel.I luv Johnny Depp!

ththa6f37039.gif JOHNNY DEPP BLINKIE image by FANOFTHEBLACKPRL19

Cymbeline
by on Nov. 1, 2010 at 12:54 AM

Hello, everyone. :)

I'm the mother to three children. No one in my house is neuro-typical (all on the autism spectrum), and with that, comes quite an interest in technology, especially computers. We're a bunch of nerds, and quite happy that way. One of my children also has Rett Syndrome, which has caused her to be severely disabled. She's my angel, and has taught me so much more than anything or anyone else.

abernathyvanna
by Vanna on Nov. 1, 2010 at 6:10 PM

Hi everyone! 

My name is Vanna. I am a single mother of 3 lovely children. Ages 2, 4 & 7. I live in the foothills of NC. 

I am currently working at creating my own business. I am a freelance photographer. If anyone has anymore questions. Please feel free to ask. 

Vanna

kimek65
by Kim on Nov. 1, 2010 at 6:50 PM

Hi ladies.. I am Kim .. i live in NY.. i have 3 grown kids.. and 2 grandkids.. and i LOVE photography.. Cant wait to get to know you guys better..

websorceress
by on Nov. 1, 2010 at 7:15 PM

Hi all, my name is Kathy, live in upstate NY and have one grown daughter, a great SIL and 4 wonderful grandkids. I'm on this comp all day, well, most of the day anyway and love new technology, although I don't own it all but I sure would love to lol. Most my time is spent as a photographer, either shooting, editing or printing. Glad to meet you all :)

kanake
by on Nov. 1, 2010 at 7:34 PM

Hello, I am more of a housewife now than a SAHM. I am married and  I have a 17 yr old son. I live in Arizona and ummm, that's about it for now

EbonySnow
by Desiree on Nov. 2, 2010 at 10:25 PM

Greetings ladies! I'm Desiree, I'm a happily married sahm of one little girl who is 16 months old. I've been married for 9 years to my high-school sweetheart. I love gadgets though admittedly I don't always have the money for them.

KCG20073
by on Nov. 3, 2010 at 12:56 PM

Hello! My name is KathyG! I'm 41 and a SAHM to a wonderful 3 1/2 year old girl. My hubby and our family live in Georgia. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!

mzjoanne
by New Member on Nov. 3, 2010 at 10:22 PM

Hey Everyone!! 

I'm Joanne I have a handsome little boy he's almost 18 months..I live in AZ with my boyfriend. We are both tech freaks! I hope to make some new friends on here! :) Feel free to message me or add me! :)

GypsyEyezNY
by Diana on Nov. 8, 2010 at 11:03 AM

Hi Ladies..

I am Diana. I am a Stay-at-home Mom of 3. Happily Married. Enjoy family, animals and computers!!!!!! Love Online Gaming. Gamer Mom here thanks to my Husband. Now he has the whole family into online gaming LOL! I also enjoy social networking. And of course my biggest passion is MAKEUP! I am a Makeup Artist by trade. Glad to be part of the group and look forward to reading everyone's posts!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)