Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Moms & Technology! Introduce yourself...

wave 

Welcome to Moms & Technology!  We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Moms & Technology! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here! 

by on Oct. 26, 2010 at 7:52 PM
Replies (1331-1340):
itsallabtthem84
by ~B~ on Jun. 20, 2012 at 1:19 AM

Welcome all!

onecuteladybug2
by KT on Jun. 21, 2012 at 4:45 AM

Welcome to the group!!!

Quoting Ms.Diva729:

Hello Everybody!!!!! Im new here...

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

LoveHeckerty
by New Member on Jun. 26, 2012 at 11:59 PM

Hi - I'm Jan and I host Sound*Bytes on CBS Radio News, a daily tech spot that's been around for a long time (at least in tech years!!) I also develop story-telling/learning to read apps for kids for both iOS and Droid. My first app Meet Heckerty was released last month and if anyone would like a copy to review just reply and I'll set you up with a copy!

I love tech - and I'm an early adopter of most things. A bit of a junkie really, after years of struggling with Windows machines, I finally moved to Mac and while I still use both - the Mac doesn't fight back!

kanake
by on Jun. 27, 2012 at 9:25 AM

Welcome to the group.smile mini

Quoting LoveHeckerty:

Hi - I'm Jan and I host Sound*Bytes on CBS Radio News, a daily tech spot that's been around for a long time (at least in tech years!!) I also develop story-telling/learning to read apps for kids for both iOS and Droid. My first app Meet Heckerty was released last month and if anyone would like a copy to review just reply and I'll set you up with a copy!

I love tech - and I'm an early adopter of most things. A bit of a junkie really, after years of struggling with Windows machines, I finally moved to Mac and while I still use both - the Mac doesn't fight back!

Annette198
by New Member on Jun. 28, 2012 at 10:14 AM

Hi! I'm Anna, and I love kids and tech.

I especially appreciate it when technology helps raising/educationg kids, or when it saves my time.

I hope to contribute to the group and get to know you!

johnny4ever
by Tracy on Jun. 28, 2012 at 11:17 AM

Welcome!

onecuteladybug2
by KT on Jun. 28, 2012 at 8:27 PM

Welcome to the group!!! What kind of app is Meet Heckerty?

Quoting LoveHeckerty:

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

onecuteladybug2
by KT on Jun. 28, 2012 at 8:27 PM

Welcome to the group!!!

Quoting Annette198:

Hi! I'm Anna, and I love kids and tech.

I especially appreciate it when technology helps raising/educationg kids, or when it saves my time.

I hope to contribute to the group and get to know you!

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Karay4christ
by New Member on Jul. 1, 2012 at 12:40 PM

Hi.....I'm Karay......I'm 29 and a single mom to a 16 month old boy.......I'm not tech savvy......at all....... would love to know what's new and what's a must know in technology...................... so all you tech savvy ladies (moms) out there..................feel free to share..........................God Bless

kanake
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 4:54 PM

Quoting Karay4christ:

Hi.....I'm Karay......I'm 29 and a single mom to a 16 month old boy.......I'm not tech savvy......at all....... would love to know what's new and what's a must know in technology...................... so all you tech savvy ladies (moms) out there..................feel free to share..........................God Bless

Welcome,I don't know whats new and a must know in technology,but I hope you'll stick around.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)